Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish to try this game :(

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

The gamecampus version is ip blocked and there's nothing I can do (don't want to hide my ip with some program to try it out) so I have to wait for the european version (from gamigo) to come out eventhough I barely found any info from the european version.

So how's the game?

Is it fun?

How's lvling speed an most importantly to me is it possible to advance not doing all the time pvp but also pve maps and such?

Thanks for the info :P

Comments

• lufiazlufiaz Member UncommonPosts: 122

Think of it as a simplified version of WC3 melee, 1 hero (Soul Linker), 3 tiers of melee, 3 tiers of range whch are called Souls but with a much faster pace. PVE is a bit dull, you have to run the same mission again and again to gain exp and items. Not much of a grind but it gets boring really quick.  Mission difficulty scales well with the group size and requires a good coordination for a group to succeed. Every group I was in so far just run straight to the boss and get smashed thoughimage PVP can provide much better and faster exp and items, if you win of course. Itemization provides a huge array of options which is nice. The downside is PVP is based on peer-to-peer connnection, not server-client so a good lagger can pwn the whole team lol. All in all a good, fun not so complicated F2P MMORTS game worth playing.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Can you mix and match different minions with you or you either have all melee or all ranged?

Cause I was thinking on using maybe bearcat or maybe the knight if not a tanker doesn't look bad too. Wanted to make some melee that could hold other minions/players while others that attack from far.

Of course you can use all kind of Souls(units) together. But the idea of getting a tank to run in and hold enemy Soul Linkers and Souls might not be a good one. Massing ranged Soul is a must in PVP from what I've seen so far. Even a supposed-to-be-tank Knight can goes down in a matter of seconds by the focus fire of tier 1 ranged Souls, not to mention their AOE Soul skill. But the game is still fresh so I may be wrong though.

Ah nice good to know you can mix and match.

What's the limit of minions you can have with you? or they increase every x levels?

The current unit cap is 60 for all lv in PVP. Every kind of Soul need 2 units.

Wow that much? I guess you will need to unzoom alooooooooooooooooooooooot to see everything specially in pvp lol O.o

Nah, maybe it's Beta but you can't really zoom out much in SM, err I mean Soul Master :D. And even if they increase the zoom ratio you have to upgrade your Soul Linker vision. There's an option like that for your gears