Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We need another new director of this game.

fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868

The change in directors was good..    But the new one failed already again... please hire a new one till we get this thing right. 

1.  we dint need new content,  we need improved base content, the new director of this game did not understand that, lets start over and get a new one.

2.   We need improved game worlds we can walk around in,   quests with cinimatics and voice overs,   and    definatly some level of new kinds of instances to run.

3.   Fix that dam crystal, its annoying, no one can beat it now.

Comments

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367

We need another new game for this game...

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Originally posted by fistorm

The change in directors was good..    But the new one failed already again... please hire a new one till we get this thing right. 

1.  we dint need new content,  we need improved base content, the new director of this game did not understand that, lets start over and get a new one.

2.   We need improved game worlds we can walk around in,   quests with cinimatics and voice overs,   and    definatly some level of new kinds of instances to run.

I don't know if the game director is the problem here but the company itself.  Just take a spin on City of Heroes then try out Champions Online and you should see the director isn't the issue here.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• LumanilLumanil Member Posts: 110

We need another community for this game. The old one sucks and can't do constructive posts.

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

ok

1) We need new content, the current content is adequate but once your done there is no end game, plus Klingons need some love

2) right, lets totally rewrite the gameworlds, add in a bunch of cinematics people will watch once then skip, voice overs that add very little to the game (apart from the first run through you go, whoah, afterwards you skip it so who cares...) and new instances? then thats new content thus invalidatings your point 1

3) The crystal is beatable, its jsut no-one wants to do it properly and ends up screwing teh pooch for everyone else, only needs one ass to blow it. Simply make it Fleet Instance would be pretty cool, but I am well past CE so dont care, its all about the Borg baby

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

Let's see, he's been director for a month. Calm down and give the guy a chance to see his vision take place. You still don't like it after he has had a chance, then get the pitchfork out.

I want my cake, and I want to eat it too.

Voice would be nice; cinematics maybe; more instances? I assume you mean raids or such which kinda invalidates your point 1.

Ummm, LTP? Seriously, there seems to be some griefing going on in there. As another said, this is a perfect place for a Fleet Instance.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

As much as I dont like the game.. you have to at least give the new guy a chance.  image

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Originally posted by spankybus

We need another new game for this game...

This is so true.