Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question

splitcoldsplitcold Member Posts: 73

I already have GW1, havent been able to play much, been really busy. I remember reading somewhere that something transfers over to GW2 or unlocks something if you played GW1. What is this? I haven't played GW1 much so I dont understand much about it.

Comments

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

What you are thinking of is basically a mechanic introduced with the Eye of the North expansion. Nothing really important will be transfered. Only titles / achievements.

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

Originally posted by aesperus

What you are thinking of is basically a mechanic introduced with the Eye of the North expansion. Nothing really important will be transfered. Only titles / achievements.

Hmm. Not sure if I like the sound of all that. I couldn't get into gw1 because of its co-op gameplay style where you only see other people at ctiy hubs, then when you quest you are either by yourself or whoever is in your group. That is what caused me to stop playing the game....

So, anyhow this is supposed to be a completely different game. Hopefully we won't have all those people from gw1 flashing around their meaningless titles and accomplishments and bragging, and denying people to their groups because they don't have this accomplishment or this title, something that we see happening in wow all the time now.

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"