Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perfect world, the strong and weakpoints

Now I don't really know how to list strong and weak points of a game but I love this game. Though there is barely any threads about Perfect World.. Do people not like this game?

So how about you guys list the strong and weak points of perfect world. I know there are fan/haters of this game so i just want to know what you like/dislike/completely hate about this game

Comments

• Vagabond80Vagabond80 Member UncommonPosts: 36

Well Strong points?

World design was nice, I liked that you could fight guys underwater (a lot oddly enough)

I liked the fact that there was higher lvl guys above you in the sky that you could see sometimes but couldn't get to (until you had wings at higher lvl etc).

I liked some of the artwork. I also DIDN'T like some of the artwork but least I didn't hate it all. Combat felt smooth

I liked the territory PvP idea

I liked the pet idea quite a lot especially that they level with you and are unique and have rare pets etc.

Bad points?

Crafting was pathetic and pointless.

Character design was horrible, I always played as the fox char that had a pet... and seriously is there a single armor in the game that isn't a schoolgirl skirt and highheels? I mean I thought we left this sort of attitude behind in the 50's.

Grindy... It's a korean MMO though so this is to be expected and actually isn't that much of an issue if the level cap is scaled correctly.... I never knew what the cap was so can't say

F2P model and cash shop... if this was the ONLY thing wrong with the game and everything else was pure gold i'd still quit the game. Pay 2$ and get an item that absorbs the next 2k damage done to you... it runs out pay another 2$ for another one... essentially make yourself invincible so long as your credit card has funds on it. This was ridiculous and made the game absolutely pointless from a PvP and even PvE (when no one bothers grouping they just buy a few shields and solo a boss).

Community... it's a F2P game though,  I haven't played one yet with a  good community. For some reason this model seems to attract the bottom of the barrel player wise not quite sure why although i have a few opinions that aren't worth sharing.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004
    Originally posted by Vagabond80

Grindy... It's a korean MMO though so this is to be expected and actually isn't that much of an issue if the level cap is scaled correctly.... I never knew what the cap was so can't say

It's actually made by China I think.

• CaleveiraCaleveira Member Posts: 556

Well Strong points?
    World design was nice, I liked that you could fight guys underwater (a lot oddly enough)
    I liked the fact that there was higher lvl guys above you in the sky that you could see sometimes but couldn't get to (until you had wings at higher lvl etc).
    I liked some of the artwork. I also DIDN'T like some of the artwork but least I didn't hate it all. Combat felt smooth
    I liked the pet idea quite a lot especially that they level with you and are unique and have rare pets etc.

Bad points?
    Character design was horrible, I always played as the fox char that had a pet... and seriously is there a single armor in the game that isn't a schoolgirl skirt and highheels? I mean I thought we left this sort of attitude behind in the 50's.
    F2P model and cash shop... if this was the ONLY thing wrong with the game and everything else was pure gold i'd still quit the game. Pay 2$ and get an item that absorbs the next 2k damage done to you... it runs out pay another 2$ for another one... essentially make yourself invincible so long as your credit card has funds on it. This was ridiculous and made the game absolutely pointless from a PvP and even PvE (when no one bothers grouping they just buy a few shields and solo a boss).
    Community... it's a F2P game though,  I haven't played one yet with a  good community. For some reason this model seems to attract the bottom of the barrel player wise not quite sure why although i have a few opinions that aren't worth sharing.

Seeing as i already made my own detailed review of the game in a diferent thread i will spare you but i wuld like to correct the poster on a few points.

How is the character design horrible? It's the better in any game sans Aion. If you didnt like it because anime doesnt apeal to you say so. Also you obviously didnt make it to a decent level or you would know the "schoolgirl" armors are only for lowbies (if you saw actual schoolgirls those were people with boutique clothes, they chose that look) the lvl cap is 105-

Finally, even though mostly the bottom feeders are left (the game drove away most of its veterans by abusing the cash shop) there are very valuable people in the comunity and still remains to me the best ive ever in. You really dont become involved in it until mid levels (50-60) so you cant say anything about it either.

This a wonderful game and it pains me to warn people against it but i must. The only way youll ever be competitive at endgame is if you spend hundreds of dollars. Do yourselves a favor and dont come anywhere near it.

Just to make things clear...
    I speak for myself and no one else, unless i state otherwise mine is just an opinion. A fact is something that can be independently verified, you may challenge such but with proof. You have every right to disagree with me through sound argument, i believe in constructive debate, but baseless aggression will warrant an unkind response.

• ownededyouownededyou Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Caleveira

Well Strong points?

Bad points?

Seeing as i already made my own detailed review of the game in a diferent thread i will spare you but i wuld like to correct the poster on a few points.

How is the character design horrible? It's the better in any game sans Aion. If you didnt like it because anime doesnt apeal to you say so. Also you obviously didnt make it to a decent level or you would know the "schoolgirl" armors are only for lowbies (if you saw actual schoolgirls those were people with boutique clothes, they chose that look) the lvl cap is 105-

Finally, even though mostly the bottom feeders are left (the game drove away most of its veterans by abusing the cash shop) there are very valuable people in the comunity and still remains to me the best ive ever in. You really dont become involved in it until mid levels (50-60) so you cant say anything about it either.

This a wonderful game and it pains me to warn people against it but i must. The only way youll ever be competitive at endgame is if you spend hundreds of dollars. Do yourselves a favor and dont come anywhere near it.

I absolutely love anime so design for me was pretty good. And its also true that schoolgirl outfits are for low lvlz and higher lvls with those outfits buy it from the boutique. One thing though is that i started like 5 weeks ago and i havnt paid a dime and i am loving this game...

Oh and whats wrong with the community.. community is great i already got heaps of friends and everyone is so helpful XD

I guess everyone has thier own like/dislikes and everyone has thier own point of view though.

• DaikataroDaikataro Member Posts: 9

Strong and weak points? i'm pretty good at that

Strong points:

-Char customization is totally awesome, from head to toe the char is made unique, even tough some people wants to start playing right away and don't want to spend half an hour choosing a haircut, so they just randomize everything (discussed later)

-A HUGE world out there to explore, all of it accesible for free

-Friendly with lower level players, or players with no experience on MMOs

-Great graphics for a free game

-It's free and does not rely on "you can play for free as long as you want, but to access 90% of the world you have to buy premium"

-You can purchase gold at your own rate, and spend it at your own rate

-You can buy gold from players in-game

-The hotkey system is very comfortable and easy to use, improving game play

-The catshop system is totally awesome, saves a lot of time and effort, and i love being a neko who stands on his tail

-The claiming of territory is a good idea

Weak points:

-The game lacks imagination on the plot and RPG feeling

-The names of cities and NPCs need tweaking

-The names for creatures just suck (bramble/inferior/superior cactopod), and the variety also leaves a lot missing since it's basically weak version< mid version< strong version of the same monster

-The class variety is very limitating, what's the point on choosing your race if you can't choose your vocation, what if i want to be a human archer? or an elf blademaster? i wanted to be a venomsniper because i'm a furry fan and i specially like foxes, yet only girls can be venomsnipers (werefoxes) and playing a girl when i'm a guy is just not my thing

-The quests are VERY linear and repetitive, go here, kill this, come back, repeat

-The online shop can be a pain, since you can basically purchase your way to the top, and totally rely on it if you want to do certain things like expending depot or capacity to carry items

-The manufacturing system is boring and near-useless

-The auction house charges coins for using, which limits the chances for lower level players to purchase new decent equips since only expensive items are worth selling at the auction house

-At higher levels, the game turns into grinding, which may be a very unpleasant change for players who like to quest

Haikus are easy
    But they don't always make sense
    Refrigerator

• gracefieldgracefield Member UncommonPosts: 279

Well Strong points?

Bad points?

lol - what is it with Asians and schoolgirl skirts? You guys have some serious cultural issues to confront there...

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

game is too grindy most of the time!i say most of the time because sometime perfect world will double xp when that happen

the grind is at a proper lvl .but its rare so you ll grind a lot

in my book aika is a better alternative ,+the pvp everywhere  end up making this game a true mmorpg!

• silenossilenos Member Posts: 116

STRONG POINTS:

- Graphics.
    Among F2P games, PWI has the best graphics. They only need an Antialiasing option, but I have it enabled at my graphics card options. With that AA and best game options, PWI looks wonderful.

- In-depth character customization.
    Detailed, easy to get used to it. It's good to have a unique character.

- Permanent cash shop items.
    I've played MANY games where cash shop stuff were limited (example: use a mount for 30 days then buy it again). I hate that. PWI has permanent stuff and I love it.

- Lots of quests and dailies.
    Leveling is quest based at low lvls, up until like lvl70 or so. After that, the game becomes rather grindy. However, the daily quests are still there. And if you help lower lvl people to do their FBs, you get exp for that too.

- Flying, quests in water and in sky.
    Flying is fun in PWI, even better than Aion. We can quest in water and sky, I always enjoy those.

- Spending real money is optional.
    I'll be honest, I started playing PWI about 8 months ago and only spent about 30 dollars on the game. I bought a cheap mount, a fashion set and a HP charm. At my lvl, I can easily grind 1mil coins a day (more if I do TT). I never had money problems and you won't have either, UNLESS you want the fanciest mount, collect fashion, or you're a hardcore PVPer. I personally hate PVP in all MMOs, so a decent weapon and armor is enough for me (cheap), but I heard PVP is expensive. Cash shoppers dominate in PVP, like in most MMOs. But I hate PVP, so it isn't my problem... :P

- Squad (party) based gameplay.
    PWI is for people who like to team up. I do not recommend it for soloers (it's an MMO afterall). You can do normal quests alone, but PWI has lots of bosses and dungeons and you must team up for those. I've met many fun people and good friends in these squads.

WEAK POINTS:

- Too much exp.
    Thanks to oracles and exp stones sold in the cash shop, people lvl too fast and this causes messed up players at high lvls. Example: Cleric who can't heal because the kid stole mommy's credit card to buy hyper exp stones to lvl. Many people lvl like crazy and forget to learn HOW to play.

- Overpriced cash shop.
    Example: 30-50 dollars for a fancy mount. Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather ride my NPC horse I got from the Auction House for 1mil ingame coins.

- No class change.
    Yeah, we don't have to change class in PWI to improve our characters. We have Spiritual cultivation every lvls that end in 9 (9, 19, 29, etc.) and after a while it becomes a pain in the butt, because it's kind of hard at higher lvls. You definitely need a squad (party) to finish your cultivation.

I want to reborn as a Sylvari.

• XaionXaion Member Posts: 7

Thank you for the information. It helped me lots. It even convinced me to Play the game =) After i Download it i will message you on MMORPG.com and maybe we could play together =) thank you once again.

• PeaweLPeaweL Member Posts: 7

I played perfect world ph for quite some time.. quite impressive, i really had fun playing the game and eventually got addicted to it.. it's worth a try :)

• EpicHandsEpicHands Member Posts: 15

after watching the Preview to this game I was already spamming the Download button..then i came to my senses and decided to ask some questions first! =p What level do you max out at? an with the xp speed gains that you were talking about how fast can people that have the "no lifing" gamer mentality max out? takes away from the game if its to easy to max out.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

You can't play this or really any of the asian games with the mentality of "what is the max level and how long will it take me to get there. It is not built around the "level to max and then progress in gear for the end game" paradigm. The max level of the game currently is 105. The leveling curve is slow but fairly even all the way to 100 where the exp needed per level shoots up exponentially. The game is not designed to be finished. The endgame starts in the 90s and you pretty much slowly progresses by way of the last few levels rather than Raid tiers. They got this progression model, as well as much of the UI and game features from Lineage 2. It is now almost 2 years old here in the west and there are no level 104 and 105 characters. There are currently 18 103s.

The leveling is not so bad though lvl 100. Slower than western games but not as bad as some of the other F2P games. But the leveling speed can vary much based on what you are willing to spend. You can buy hyper exp stones which can get you up to an hour of 12X exp per day. Of course doing that every day consistantly would cost you $75 a month so much more expensive than a P2P if you have lots of cash and little self-control. The other problem with leveling like a fiend is that you will get less coin as you go so leveling too fast is not always ideal. Lots of people, however, level just fine without ever buying hyper stones. It is best to learn to enjoy the ride than be obsessed with the goal.

As far as what is typical to spend, you should plan to put a little money into expanding your inventory and banks space fairly early on. This really replaces the cost of buying the game. Just make sure that you like the character you are on and plan to stick with them before spending the money. Buying a mount is not unusual, that will be somewhere between half and all the price of a regular boxed game. So for the most part what they will get you for is added convienience. Items space, mount speed, opening up way points automatically, that sort of thing. Not required at all but nice to have. The upside is that most such items are one time purchases. The next catagory is, of course, the consumable things that make leveling faster and easier. exp stones, charms that heal you automatically that sort of thing. This replaces the monthly fee. Again it is a conveinience not a requirement. You could easily play the game without ever getting these things. The last big category of item that I noticed were the grab bag like items. The items that give you random goodies. These are intended to appeal to the gamblers out there. Very dangerous if you have a problem with that sort of thing.

I will also mention that you can buy and sell coin for cash shop credit within the game. Completely supported and legal. Basically people can take their cash and trade it though the in game auctioneer to people who put up in game coin. So those who have cash to burn could "buy" their in game gear if they want. It also works the other way though. If you are good at making coin in game you can convert it into cash shop items without ever spending real money. The choice is yours.

Over all I would say check the game out. It is, after all, free to play so your trial period is as long as you want it to last. The quests are good. The mechanics are decent. The visuals are excellent even though P2P games like Aion are better. Strangely, one of the most appealing things is the music. Very nice Asian music to go with the beautiful environment. The strongly Chinese flavor of the game is also very nice. The game is also very vertical, that is, you start flying on a mount early on. As early as lvl 1 if  you play a winged elf. lvl 20 or 30 otherwise. And there are monsters in the air so air combat is a factor rather than flying simply being a mode of transportation.. Also lots of underwater stuff. Finally, the world is huge. Very big and open map with territories that can be captured and fought over between factions, (guilds) which is the basis of the games PvP.

Also, being free to play, there are a lot of people playing. Very full servers. Not a ghost town like the starting zones in too many P2P games after the first months are past.

My only warning is that it is a F2P game and it is designed to encourage you to spend some money on it. This is not a bad thing if you are diciplined about your budgeting. Just watch yourself because it can be much more expensive than a monthly fee game if you let it. On the other hand, It doesn't keep charging you a monthly fee for not playing if you forget about it. If you have a lot of real life commitments that pull you away from gaming consistently then playing this kind of a game can be a big advantage.

All die, so die well.

• tepthtanistepthtanis Member Posts: 545

I agree and disagree with Viking Gamer. The game is very fun at first.

The Pros. The game draws u in at first. Alot of people in your wake but the spawn rate is very quick in the beginning. Ppl aren't tripping over each other despite the high volume. The music is very good. I won't say it is great but it is kind of haunting and adds to the game. Most of the quests are very interesting...above the bar of the Wow norm. The population seems very mature compared to most games. The learning curve is fairly easy...much like Wow. Reaching the end game is a real challenge! The world is very pretty and the graphics very well done. The player creation is the best I've ever seen!

The Cons. The game is, at first, easy to get on...but once u quit for the first night and try to get on again it is difficult to figure out how which is a bit irritating.  Many of the quests require alot of time to do, r repeditive and offer no reward at the end. Alot of things about the game r confusing such as beating the end boss for a certain level u reach. None of the quests I got pointed me in that direction and I only found out about it from guild members. Once u reach level 20ish the number of quests go down dramatically, are repeditive and the grinding becomes overwelming. U get distinct advantages by paying money in the online store that make playing for free a joke.

Played Wow, D and L, AOC, GW, Eve, Rift and many more insignificant games.

• DarkDemonExDarkDemonEx Member Posts: 19

i started this game in the closed beta, in the biggining it was an exellent mmo, 2 years later all it is is this, pay real money or GTFO.

end game gear available in the cash shop, pay 1000 upward you can be 3 lvls shy of max lvl with the most epic gear attainable.

free to play they say... but its pay to win, the old TW system for control of the map was awesome at first, untill they nerfd the payouts to land holding guilds so they could no longer use coins to buy RL $$ items, also dropped the rate of valuable item drops so you couldnt do it that way either.

basically what was an exellent eastern mmo (and still is if you play china servers) was turned into a greedy money hungry western mmo that is only enjoyable if you spend your life savings on it.

as for anyone who thinks no one would spend alot on "free to play" games, look for BigPunisher - total spent = 220k

Wizzeled - total spent = ?? BUT his parents lost there house coz of the credit card bill.

as i said good game IF you play in china and not the int version

• RictofRictof Member Posts: 55

I'm happy with what I've played so far.  I've ran into more adults than kids so far, my kind of environment.  The community is helpful, far more helpful than most of the MMOs I've ever played.  I also like the fact that you can acquire anything in the game without actually paying, but at a slower pace.  Nevertheless, it's a great game despite limitations in race/class selection.  I've had a lot of fun with it so far and I'm still playing it off and one when I get bored with everything else.  When I play, I'm not so concerned with being the strongest player and whatnot, but more eager to socialize with a particular group of people.  I don't play just to "be the best", but rather try and have fun with people while getting more accomplished in the process.  I actually have more fun helping others than helping myself.  I admit though, some of the patches do make the game worse, such as changing the font to something too wide and gaudy that I can hardly read any extensive chat entrys on my screen, but I'm trying to adapt.  If you're curious, try it out and judge the game for yourself.  The opinion of one person is just one opinion, it shouldn't be the determinant of your future, nor the decisions you make (including the games you play).

• dikazweidikazwei Member Posts: 5

Disclaimer: (We started playing PWI because we can't afford the $20 for 2 subs in Horizons (now known as Istaria). Istaria is not at all popular, so what my gf and I find attractive in a mmorpg is likely not what others would find attractive. I have played EQ, Lineage II, and EVE (So I know well that I don't like pvp and learned that crafting with a lot of depth can be something I can support and be a part of in terms of major building projects.)

Pros:

1. I've only played several toons to 12 or 13 so far so I can't comment about later, but for now there is more than enough money for anything I need. Yes, my inventory is crowded a bit, but I haven't even explored putting things in the bank. Hard to imagine, that the arguments that you have to put in cash into it to play have merit. Yes, I can imagine putting real money into it might make things more convenient, but I don't see that you HAVE to do it to play, at least not yet.

2. More fun to play free than Istaria's free version. I love my toons on Horizons. I have a satyr, dragon, and half giant. I don't want to start a new toon as a human there. Being a new toon, even if human, on PWI is new and different.

3. Depth of character development. With genies, pets and tiger form, PWI edges out Horizons.

Cons:

1. When I am around more than one toon sometimes, and numerous times when I'm around a crowd, I will get dumped out of the program and told that I am still logged in when I try to get back in. One time my puter even rebooted. What's going on with that? Am I being hacked or is it just a buggy program that way? If I am being hacked, then why do the devs not do something to change that? Certainly, so far, PWI is unique in a bad way as far as this one goes.

2. While the graphics may be comparable or overall more developed than Horizons, anime doesn't trip my trigger. Istaria and EQs toons look cool to me at creation. There seem to be some pretty mounts and looks later for a price, but I know what those toons look like underneath. lol I'd love to be a male assasin, but haven't gone there because I don't want to play a toon that stupid looking.

3. Lack of community. Horizons is really really good on this so the bar may be set a little high. No one answers my questions in normal chat. With the large population, it may be that I haven't found a guild yet that really wows me that I feel a vibration with. When there are two people on a server and the other guy is in a different guild and you want him to make something (teched even) and he offers to bring it to where you are, then things are just different than on PWI.

4. Crafting. Right now I have crafting gathered items make me 1000 to 2000 coins per lvl. I am sure that it will be a lot more important later, but at least for now, it seems really sad. If you want to balance adventuring and crafting, then you necessarily have to deal the the sad crafting aspect half the time.

5. Only a few races and classes to choose from. There are no crafting classes.

I hope I am wrong, at least a little in some things about my observations to the negative as I am enjoying the game quite a bit for now.

• Eluna23Eluna23 Member UncommonPosts: 24

atm to me  the down fall  appears to be  with the community hardly wanting to help anyone cause of the  cash shop and mob hit rates on people without  those  make you invincible heal charms  that  are now 7$ for  2 milllion hp .also loss of  exp  if you cant  spam world  chat  for  a rez .

• zoppiezoppie Member Posts: 1

Only thing i can say about the communication in PWI. you have to look to make friends with 'experienced' players. A lot of them will try to help you. Try also to have some to be in a faction (or guild) or have some clerics as friends.

Once in a faction or with clerics as friends it will be easier to get rez and help with dungeon quests (fb, tt, ...)

I played it for 2 years now and most factions are friendly and helpful.

Mind you. The bigger factions only take highlevel people because they want to do territory wars and that i find a bit annoying.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

It is Chinese not Korean. The company is based out of Beijing in fact. It is however largely based off of Lineage 2 in design. Just as how most western MMOs have been WoW clones, in like manner PWI basically based itself off of the largest and most successful (at the time) Asian MMO, which definitly was Lineage 2. The guild vs guild, territory war model is Lineage 2. The large, single zone, open world design is Lineage 2. The pet leveling with you is from Lineage 2. And of course the long slow grind is also lineage 2. But it has to be noted that the game is not designed around the wow endgame model. Which is level steadily to max lvl, THEN you participate in end game based on a slow grinding gear progression. Rather, Lineage 2, PWI and other asian games use a different endgame model where you level up close to max level, say within 5 or 10 levels and you are solidly considered endgame. The progression continues largely in terms of very, very slowly gaining those last few levels rather than significanly better gear. While the leveling in general is somewhat slower it still usually only takes about 4-6 months to get to endgame which isn't so very different from the 2-3 months it might take in WoW. Of course that depends on how much you play the game. And yes, the level cap for PWI is 105, those last 5 levels are crazy slow to progress in but the game is not designed to be finished and be capped out in. Also the difference in ability from level to level at that range is very slight. Each level gained at the end is much more akin to getting a single armor piece upgraded a tier. After 2 years in release in the west, there are only 20 lvl 103 players and no 104s or 105s. It is a very different end game concept. Not simply a broken version of the WoW model.

As for the skirts and high heels well, simply put, looking at PWI, L2 and Aion I think it is pretty obvious that Asians simply don't have the hang ups that westerners do about females actually looking feminine. Too many westerners seem to get very offended by it and somehow think it makes women look weak. I just don't get that. So the women look both sexy and they kick ass. I don't think it is realistic but it certainly doesn't make them look weak. Ginger Rogers once remarked that she did everything Fred Astaire did, "except backwards and in high heels." We have lost that I think, but then, they were mostly before the 50s right?

I still, really don't understand why we insist on making women look so butch in western games. Sure WoW had some sexy armor, mostly during vanilla but now, except for showing midrifts it is pretty much gone. WAR pretty much made all the women either looke like small men in very frumpy armor or look like nasty hookers with their ass hanging out, a la witch elves. AoC? pretty much just ugly and vulger. Sure, topless women, woo - hoo, but very ugly clothing and the avatar models weren't much better.

On the other hand, the Asian games seem to have a better eye for beauty in general. In architecture, music, environments, clothing, characters. Pretty much the whole thing. The gritty, war ravaged look is a legitimate design choice but that doesn't mean that a beautiful, other worldly, angelic, high fantasy isnt also a legitimate choice. And specifically in that regard, for females to actually look feminine isn't a horrible, evil thing. In fact, there are a bunch of women I have bumped into in these games and talked to in vent who clearly prefer these games for their beauty and like that they can play the game and still look like a girl. Not every girl who games is a tomboy. Some girls are actually girly girls and like that sort of thing. It is really a very big and poorly actualized market here in the west that western companies seem to avoid for fear of our odd cultural hang ups.

As for the community, I thought it was much better than WoW in the over all. The only place you have occasional trouble is in world chat. But then any committed ass hat will gravitate to the widest ranging channel available to them. Even then it was only an occasional thing. Considering that the game is free I was suprised that the community was as positive as it was.

All die, so die well.

• PrinceZarokPrinceZarok Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by EpicHands

after watching the Preview to this game I was already spamming the Download button..then i came to my senses and decided to ask some questions first! =p What level do you max out at? an with the xp speed gains that you were talking about how fast can people that have the "no lifing" gamer mentality max out? takes away from the game if its to easy to max out.

You max at lvl 105...and no it's not easy to max out..you gotta grind a lot at later levels. recommend you try it image

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472

But on the contrary, this game had everything from breath-taking graphics to a huge world, to many monsters and many skills and above all cute fully customizable characters. It lacked dungeons, it lacked team gaming and it lacked the most essential part and that is fun of gaming where you log back in to find your friends planning something out or your guild making some raids or you going to try some tough boss at the end of a wild run.

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .