Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dissapointed

2»

Comments

• ContextContext Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Blazz

Originally posted by Dilweed

Compared to:

Why on earth should I play HoMM Online instead of playing a round of Kings Bounty on a higher difficulty or with another class instead? The only thing HoMM Online has that's better than King's Bounty is a crappy multiplayer mode, that get's a kick in the nuts by the cash shop.

Not to mention Disciples 3, whichs english version should soon be available.

Stop comparing 2D images with 3D images

It doesn't make any sense

I agree with the rest :)

I dunno, looks 3D and very pretty to me. Particularly with the real-time-looking-rendering-shadows.

This is not his one and only post

Also,  real-time-looking is not the same as 3D

• GraylordeGraylorde Member Posts: 4

Both of those screens are 3d, the only 3d in HoMM online is the combat.

• Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209

I used to play HoM&M V and I was hoping at least that kind of quality...but I almost cried while trying to play.   :(

• Morovan1Morovan1 Member Posts: 1

Being a player of so many of the Might & Magic series games, I will try this one.

Although in looking at the screen shots, it does look very disappointing!!  I hope my first impressions are unjustified, but after reading some other posts and information, I do not think they will be.

I am sure there are those out there who will enjoy the game.

• MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166

Literally damaged of one Legendary heading...Unfortunately quality of TQ has forgotten in some basket and getting the dust...This heading deserve many more damage that Ubisoft got that brand who could on the top of mmorpg listing ...I played the game in CB, I am playing now in OP not because is good game than it is M&M. Honestly on first look, when I started the game in first time I expect more something similar like homm5 but unfortunately I got just Homm3 maps with combat system from Homm5. At the beginning I thought that is CB for sure and I will be better when will be OP with one heavy patch...But unfortunately nothing of that, one more bigger disappointed the patch was just only couple MB and not advancing on the battleground maps than repeating of same chapter from 1-10... Difference from CB and OB is just fixing of some bags.(not all)

-I will not mention the graphics because is over my head from the games with cracked graphics and playing is 0...for unfortunately hommo does not have both then clear grind from 1 to 130...

Good luck TQ with this project.

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• RizzitRizzit Member UncommonPosts: 43

Originally posted by zekkcc

Bad Graphics, Bad Interface, Bad Game.  image

100% Agreed

• lingceapucklingceapuck Member UncommonPosts: 62

you espected anything else from TQ digital?