Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little help plz

AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
Hi,i downloaded a free trial and I need a username so apparently this isnt free,so could someone tell me a way to get sround this or if this is just a scam,thx.

Comments

• TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

They require a credit card to verify age. Its a free trial becasue they dont charge you.

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
    If its free then why the hell do they need a credit card,do they think every one that plays is 18 or older!!!image
  • TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

How can you pay the monthly fee without a credit card?

Yes other games have other methods of payments... the offical word from ubi is that its a way to verify age. Dont need a bunch of 14 year olds making 20 new accounts and harassing people all the time, we have enough 30 year olds that do that allready that we can handle.

In the trial period you could have a fully equipped R7 charactor If you knew how..... in less than half the trials time limit.

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by Amarao
    If its free then why the hell do they need a credit card,do they think every one that plays is 18 or older!!!image

That shouldn't really be a problem for you since you are 24, or at least you say you are. It's kinda odd that a 24 year old would not have a credit card or a debit card.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    Why would you pay to play Pong when there are a dozen games that are better overall?

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Do those other games offer the same unique gameplay that Shadowbane does? Nope... ::::28::

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

lol actually im 13.i pick 24 cause if i put that i sometimes get the thing that says i cant join and stuff.