Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decided to go back... recruiting

RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

After my time with FFXIV beta (i'll leave it at that lol).  I've decided to go back to FFXI.  Going back to my old server Gilgamesh.  Managed to recuit a good friend of mine that also played when I use to.  As well as two others that are already still playing FFXI.  Basically looking for two more people to form a long term group with.  That are serious about playing the game at this stage from a fresh start.  As me and my friend have new copies of the game and won't be making use of our old characters.  If you think you are dedicated enough and interested in starting the game for the first time or again.  Either leave a message here or a PM.  (Hope to get started this weekend if possible, depends on how long the security tokens take to get here, as I'm about to look into ordering them now, while the game patches.)

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

Comments

• xandarr2000xandarr2000 Member Posts: 10

I would be interested in trying out the game with experienced vets, I never got a real chance to give it a shot, this time im trying it on my pc as opposed to my PS2. 

• HarutoHaruto Member Posts: 175

I'd be rather interested. Been quite some time since I had played the game, been thinking of coming back and seeing how things have been going since all the hype started up on FF XIV. Rather irritating that there is no proper trial any longer, havn't tried starting up in it again as I honestly hate the idea of jumping into anything without testing the waters first, to see if the community is still there. Never fun to jump into an older game only to discover you can't do much of anything since no low level groups exist.

Lemme know if you havn't found anyone else. Be highly interested in playing again.

Eve Online, a world of infinite possibility. Click here for an extended Trial
    Dark-Wind Its War on Wheels!

• zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144

Sent you a pm, check it

• YawnnyYawnny Member Posts: 38

I also just started up again, but on Diabolos. Is there any way to server switch in this game? at peak hours there's about 1200 people on, which seems pretty weak :P

I'm still loving the game though :)

P.S

I also sent you a PM about it.

• RamzusRamzus Member Posts: 5

I am interested in playing also.  I PMed the OP but never heard back.  Someone hit me up with a PM.  We should get on TS or ventrilo and play.