Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you ever buy another Cryptic game?

123457»

Comments

• Aetius73Aetius73 Member Posts: 1,257

Originally posted by Mackeh

Please don't turn this into a flame war, I am just really wanting to know if after all the talk of Cryptic ripping off the gamers will any of you ever touch another Cryptic game?

No. To many good games out there to waste money on the crap they try to pass of as entertaining.

• echo117499echo117499 Member Posts: 52

Not a chance in hell.

Had the good fortune to get in on STO beta and could see then all the problems that game had, the devs didnt want to hear, not to mention all the bugs.

The way there games are so over instanced puts me right off, the game doesnt feel like a mmo at all and to top it of the all the crap they have done to the people still playing there games is behond me.

Really would like some of what crypic is smoking cos everytime i read news about these guys there like sure they make good games.

Id also like to think they couldnt get away with what they have done 2 times now but whatever crap they put out next there will be still those who buy it and if it sells they will keep pushing these crappy mmos out the door.

• DojenDojen Member UncommonPosts: 134

After what Cryptic did to STO I will never buy another of their games. Why would I? They raped people in this miscarriage. I think they should be prosecuted for fraud.

• DinendaeDinendae Member Posts: 1,264

Originally posted by Dojen

After what Cryptic did to STO I will never buy another of their games. Why would I? They raped people in this miscarriage. I think they should be prosecuted for fraud.

The problem is though, while they may have danced in some grey areas with their advertising, they left themselves enough wiggle room in wording and such so that fraud charges are highly unlikely to stick (except possibly in some European countries).

"Oh my, how horrible, someone is criticizing a MMO. Oh yeah, that is what a forum is about, looking at both sides. You rather have to be critical of anything in this genre as of late because the track record of these major studios has just been appalling." -Ozmodan