Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is Lost Saga?

jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

Hi all as many of you are im waiting till the final fantasy release and need something to hold me over with.  I searched under the game list but didnt see anything about Lost Saga.  Was wondering if it was a pretty fun pvp game without the hardcore attitudes that come along with them.  Im looking for a simple pvp game that I can jump into, have fun, and not worry about ppl complaining or moaning ;)  Any info would be great thank you

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Nope. PVP means serious competition. Egos are at stake to some. When things don't go their way, i.e. they killed you, they look for reasons outside themselves for why they lost.  It couldn't have been them since they are the best that was, is, and ever will be. 

If you win it's because you cheated or didn't play fair or didn't play by the 'rules'. I mean EVERYONE knows a paladin isn't allowed  to bubble up in a pvp fight! They are supposed to stand there and be stun locked by the rogue until they die! That's when the cussing and name calling and death threats begin.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

So basically your saying the game is pretty much garbage and something that isnt for casual pvping ?

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Originally posted by jugularvein

Hi all as many of you are im waiting till the final fantasy release and need something to hold me over with.  I searched under the game list but didnt see anything about Lost Saga.  Was wondering if it was a pretty fun pvp game without the hardcore attitudes that come along with them.  Im looking for a simple pvp game that I can jump into, have fun, and not worry about ppl complaining or moaning ;)  Any info would be great thank you

It's a nice gimmicky Arena-based game. Cash Shop is necessary to gain permanent characters though, which I think is a major downer.  Overall, not a bad game, not the best either.

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

Ya was looking for something with decent pvp to hold me over.  I got back into League of Legends recently while not playing for a good few months and everygame it seems ppl just complaining to each other about their gameplay/play styles.  I have yet to play a game of it(when we lose) that someone doesnt have a fit over it.  I want something that is simple to pick up, hold me over for a bit, and not have the community reprocussions based on skill level.  Ya its hard to find pvp games like that but maybe there is something out there thats pvp casual(in a sense) ;)

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Originally posted by jugularvein

Ya was looking for something with decent pvp to hold me over.  I got back into League of Legends recently while not playing for a good few months and everygame it seems ppl just complaining to each other about their gameplay/play styles.  I have yet to play a game of it(when we lose) that someone doesnt have a fit over it.  I want something that is simple to pick up, hold me over for a bit, and not have the community reprocussions based on skill level.  Ya its hard to find pvp games like that but maybe there is something out there thats pvp casual(in a sense) ;)

I have not tried the game yet, but Aika might be what you are looking for.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Sorry never heard about the game untill you mentioned it, but the advice I always give regardless what game it is "if it has a demo/trial or F2P the ONLY way to find out if a game suites YOU would be for YOU to actually try the game regardless what anyone would say". http://lostsaga.ogplanet.com/DOWNLOADS/CLIENT.html

• RougeReaperRougeReaper Member Posts: 27

I used to play it but I play rumble fighter, It is being published buy the same publishers as lost saga. rumble fighter is more of a fighting game with sociol people. I also play NEO. It is being published by OGPLANET.   It is a great game. On playomg it is only EU but on OGPLANET it is US and EU. Go to neo.ogplanet.com