It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Site post: Appropriately enough, the next EverQuest installment is called - for now, anyway - "Everquest Next." Sony Online Entertainment teased the new title, with two in-game images, at the publisher's "Fan Faire" going on in Las Vegas this weekend.
SOE President John Smedley gave several announcements regarding the EverQuest franchise, many of them already known, before dropping the EverQuest Next reveal. Smedley said more info on the new game would come forth by the end of the weekend, but it sounds like this will be more of a reboot than a direct sequel to EverQuest 1 and 2.
There's a panel today that should divulge more info. When more is known, we'll post. The in-game art is pictured at top and bottom
What I would like to see!
1) East Commonlands Marketplace. Where your actually having to be there to sell your wares not park a toon and leave it.
2) Old EQ xp camps, example: Orc 1,2, and Dervish camps, to name a few. But Camps from all the Old EQ xp grounds throughout the game
3) Don't force people to max level and this can be done by putting in low level raids. Pick-Up raids similar to Warhammer onlines PvP scenerios but without the PvP and your going into a PvE raid that lasts about a hour or so and there are tiers to each raid scenerio and have 2 or 3 scenerios for each tier. Have the items that are dropped in the raids to be evovling that way as you level they dont become obsolete. And have tiers every 10 levels or so and they last about an hour. And since there are multiple scenerios at each tier make it where you need to be flagged for all scenerios other then first one in each tier which you are always flagged for.
4) Low Level AA's that scale ranks from level 10-MAX with unlimited number of AA's not that EQ2 Crap thats in place on EQ2 with limits.
5) A BUTTLOAD OF ARMOR DESIGNS and combonations. Make an apperance tab aswell.
just a few things id like to see, i have more but ill post as i think about em a little more.