Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU Price Increase/Decrease

WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

http://www.camelotherald.com/news/news_article.php?storyid=4142

I am not sure if we are getting a good or bad deal here can someone please clarify.

Comments

• Merlin1977Merlin1977 Member Posts: 168

As a result we’re offering introductory pricing until we transition to a complete offering of billing options.

GBP:

• 1 Month - $ 13.99 USD

• 3 Months - $ 37.99 USD

• 6 Months - $ 69.99 USD

Euro:

• 1 Month - $ 15.99 USD

• 3 Months - $ 43.99 USD

• 6 Months - $ 79.99 USD

What they're saying is that the prices quoted as shown above, are the introductory prices, and then once they have transitioned to a full offering of billing options, the prices will change again.  That's how i read it according to their post.  I've never subbed to DAOC so have no idea what the current prices are compared to the above, but considering this is a very old game, those prices seem to be a little expensive - then again it's EA at the helm now and they are always expensive.

• eLdritchZeLdritchZ Member Posts: 83

15.99 USD are about 12 Euro... so basically nothing changes for EU subscribers... (old sub was 12.49 i think... not sure though)

and the brits always get everything game related cheaper than everyone else in europe because for some reason everyone is still going "oh noes it's teh mighty pound!!! it will crush us all!!! ruuuun" but yeah...

<S.T.E.A.L.T.H>
    An Agency that kicks so much ass it has to be written in all capital letters... divided by dots!
    www.stealth-industries.de

• MalsozMalsoz Member Posts: 14

just the fact they have the guts to charge the same price on daoc as other mmos gives me  image

But the EU price depends how the Dollar stands against EU but the price seem to got up in general

and that We can thank

Google and the BIG ISP corp that Charge mmo corps money for there traffic now days image means you gotta pay more..

MMORPG trend that kills me is this idea that MMOrpgs need to be designed
    in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOrpgs.
    People that like single player game stay there
    Dont ruin my mmorpg....

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Yeh its ok tbh I thought my CC charge would inflate it but it really didnt.

Enjoying the game again and wow offers me nothing but stale content.  Being able to own a house again is so >fun< :).