Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game SUCKS

faragefarage Member Posts: 2

I spent 1 year playing this game, got 128 levels (Flower Crown 10) on my Hybrid(Holist) My name ingame is Hukina, just to prove that i aint lying.

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

Its PVP sucks, its PVE sucks, its RPG sucks.

It has no Quests at ALL after lvl 50.

The OP class is Nuker, which can beat all the other classes.

9dragons staff do NOT take any suggestion, they delete all the complaining topics right away.

There are no GM's on this game, they are completely absent.

The only thing you will have to do in this game is GRINDING.

Its a waste of time, no features has been added since 2 years ago and they will NOT do that, since Acclaim aint getting any money from this game.

Im not trying to flame the game, im trying to warn new people that this game is not worth your time.

Trust me and do NOT play it!

Comments

• asdqwertyasdqwerty Member Posts: 20

just gonna break down the complaints

1. PvP is not bad at all and I don't even use item mall, PvE depends on if you like grinding alot of people actually like it, RPG i totally agree it SUCKS!

2. Yah, some storyline after RC7 would be nice but the interesting graphics and choreography keep me interested long enough to get to Crimson Snake 5

3. Yes, nuker rocks PvP and PvE, i love it

4. Complete lie, I have had one complaint about a glitched vendor. I simply called for a GM on the zone chat and got an immediate response. He came and i reported the bug. He told me that it was a known issue and that they were working on it and he apologized. Alithough i still couldn't buy my bracers (I was still mad) I did get a very nice buff so they were at least trying to do what they can.

• faragefarage Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by asdqwerty

just gonna break down the complaints
    1. PvP is not bad at all and I don't even use item mall, PvE depends on if you like grinding alot of people actually like it, RPG i totally agree it SUCKS!
    2. Yah, some storyline after RC7 would be nice but the interesting graphics and choreography keep me interested long enough to get to Crimson Snake 5
    3. Yes, nuker rocks PvP and PvE, i love it
    4. Complete lie, I have had one complaint about a glitched vendor. I simply called for a GM on the zone chat and got an immediate response. He came and i reported the bug. He told me that it was a known issue and that they were working on it and he apologized. Alithough i still couldn't buy my bracers (I was still mad) I did get a very nice buff so they were at least trying to do what they can.

I was wrong, in the time i quit, i was CS 2, not FC 10.

Again, this game is terrible, unless you're a nuker.

And, still, all you have to do in this STUPID game is grinding, nothing else.

Since the only class that has a chance in PvP is nuker, there are no Healers left, for helping in dungeons...

And you need an absurd level to be able to solo dungeons...

And if you are of any of the other classes, you suck at PvP.

So, im a hybrid, CS 2, the only thing i can solo is CoF, WTF can i do inside this game, except for grinding?

• gracefieldgracefield Member UncommonPosts: 279

Originally posted by farage

I spent 1 year playing this game, got 128 levels (Flower Crown 10) on my Hybrid(Holist) My name ingame is Hukina, just to prove that i aint lying.

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

9dragons staff do NOT take any suggestion, they delete all the complaining topics right away.

Its a waste of time, no features has been added since 2 years ago and they will NOT do that, since Acclaim aint getting any money from this game.

Im not trying to flame the game, im trying to warn new people that this game is not worth your time.

Yet you played it for a whole year...what does that say about your judgement..?

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

Sounds like his class was beat by someone else so it has to be over powered and the GM's didnt make his class GOD. So he came here to rage quit and say how bad the game is even after he spent a whole year playing. I don't know about you but if I don't like something I don't spend a year deciding it's not for me.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

Originally posted by gracefield

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

Yet you played it for a whole year...what does that say about your judgement..?

I played RF for over two years and I can go back and say the game sucked easily.  Had some good times along the way but I could have a good time doing lots of things.

As for 9 dragons, the publisher sucks, which accounts for its horrible support, and it is a grind but I still had some fun for the first few levels after getting my sword. 

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• shakaamashakaama Member UncommonPosts: 31

I don't think you all understand quite well how much the game sucks.  It is riddled with glitches, bugs, graphical issues.  And, they haven't fixed it at all.  I played in beta.  I'm a martial artist, so this was a great game for me at the beginning.    I did the beta test and also went back and played.  I LIKE the idea, I wish blizzard would make this, but the ppl who own it have just made a mess of it.

It's crap on a stick.

• NecktyNeckty Member Posts: 2

what i dont understand here is why you arent giving others the chance to see if they like it or not. your opinion isn't and never will be the same as EVERYONE elses. quit bashing the game and let others make their own opinions. advise should be given when someone asks.

• DankuxxDankuxx Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Neckty

what i dont understand here is why you arent giving others the chance to see if they like it or not. your opinion isn't and never will be the same as EVERYONE elses. quit bashing the game and let others make their own opinions. advise should be given when someone asks.

I totally agree to this, Let other people play the game. Your opinion on this game is YOUR opinion. There might be others who play 9dragons who acturally like the game.

Haha Cookies Rules <3

• MoonchipMoonchip Member Posts: 1

But, the game is not perfect, we have bugs as do all games.

One of the more explored bug is the role Beggar Hybrid, that have a defence nuke that doubles the chi kung(magic) damage,

really powerfull, that one kicks nuker azz, u have some skills that r bugged and don´t pass from lvl 10.

The other thing that Farage is right, is about the quests, they go normally untill u get the 2nd role clothes ans skills, after that it becomes rare o have a quest, u have 1/2 every 12 lvls, it´s really few.

It´s mainly a grinding game, and for me i really like the graphics, cause i hate cartoonish graphics, that´s for my son ;))

I ´ll go and bet that Farage char was on Asura the pvp server, that server is an exception, cause is a pvp, and with very few players in there, VGM and GM r rare there also, it´s a doomed server. The strongs ones r the PVE servers  Bardo (european server) and Nirvana (US server). Those pve servers have a pvp map called Blood Plain, where u can pvp as u wish.

i thing the games in pve is really balanced regard the almost none quests after lvl 109 and in pvp although nukers r the stronger role, with the right gear u can kick thei butt really hard with the other classes, just ask super-woman one of the strongers pvp healers in the game.

the thing that ppl r really mad is about the waitning of the advanced clans, according to acclaim there will be 3 more clans that u can join at lvl 164, but till this day nothing, and there´s a dungeon in icy map that never worked :P, so we have our bugs but overall it´s a really nice game, go and try and if u need help pm me in the game.

Moonchip/ Healer_Fist on white side

MarcusS/Orion_Fire on black side

Have fun

• ReiyReiy Member Posts: 9

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

It took you 128 levels to realise this? lol =)

• DubhlaithDubhlaith Member Posts: 1,012

I am just flabbergasted that you actually played this game for very long. I am surprised anyone does. I mean, it has some cool animations in some cases, but overall the graphics are awful, the gameplay is the very definition of grind, and the entire world is boring.

Of course, what did you expect, honesty?

It's a F2P game. When will people learn?

"Gamers will no longer buy the argument that every MMO requires a subscription fee to offset server and bandwidth costs. It's not true — you know it, and they know it." —Jeff Strain, co-founder of ArenaNet, 2007

WTF? No subscription fee?

• wreckedem78wreckedem78 Member Posts: 2

Apparently some of you don't know what you are talking about.  there are quests in every level range except floral crown.  i have a golden lotus hybrid that still gets quests.  I never have problems finding healers or warriors for instances, just map shout and you'll find some.  Yes the game is a grind fest, but its not as terrible as eveyone makes it seem until you get to very high levels (little master onward).  The PvP isn't great, but PvE is fine as long as you don't mind grinding.  Also, starting in September 2010 GamersFirst is taking over from Acclaim and balancing the classes and adding more content so the game will be very similar to the korean version.  They're adding a dedicated tutorial map for new players, new gear, new instance for high levels and other stuff (if they keep to their word better than Acclaim)

I think with GamersFirst taking over the reins from Acclaim, 9Dragons will finally reach its potential (i've played off and on since closed beta in september of 2006)

• wreckedem78wreckedem78 Member Posts: 2

lol i just read more of the OPs posts and realized how bad he sucks if he has a Crimson Snake hybrid that con only solo the first low level instance.  Crimson Snake hybrids can solo all of the instances except the last two if you at least halfway know your class.  And the PvP stuff, it's all about gear.  I know lots of non nukers that can beat nukers because they have the right build and gear for PvP. The comment someone made about beggar hybrid's defense nuke being a bug, that's not a bug.  all hybrids defnese nuke is supposed to work that way.  The bug is the fact that only beggar nuke works RIGHT.  Acclaim never fixed that problem from day 1 and its well documented that they were aware of it when the game went live.  Basically it comes down to, the game is good, but Acclaim stinks as a publisher.  They never fix anything and never help players, that is true.  They claimed they were more interested in getting all the content added, then fixing the bugs.  I guess thats why INDY21 didn't renew the contract with Acclaim and gave it to GamersFirst.

• FrankyDragonFrankyDragon Member Posts: 31

Either this guy is lying about who he is and the level he has or he is completely stupid.

Why would it take you a year to decide whether the game was shit?

My name is Frank :)

• SonyaWagner              SonyaWagner Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for the helpful sharing. The game is never outdated like the mod games on CHPlay, TechCrue.com, AppStore. The most typical is the MARVEL Strike Force game
    Post edited by SonyaWagner on
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    edited April 2020
    Holy Shit.. a 10 year old necro! 

Beyond that, I am not sure what gets me more, the fact that this is a 10 year old necro, or that the game this relates to is celebrating it's 4th anniversary. 
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.