Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth about Runescape from a cb 135 player!

EpicHandsEpicHands Member Posts: 15

Runescape itself isnt whare the major fail comes in, all though the critics say the game is just repetative clicks, what game isnt? even on xbox or playstation its repetative button pushing!..so dont base critisim on that! The MAJOR FAIL on runescape is at fult to the IGNORANT TYRANTS that run runescape..JAGEX, reports of them macroing ban appeal, horrible customer service, very unhelpful to players with litte respect to our opinions. Jagex have banned people that are very high combat lvls for no reason at all but suspecion of macro with no evidence provided!! Including myself!!! I got banned after 85 dung on macro charges! No evidence provided! PERM BAN CB 135 Ill never refer anyone to play games by jagex or funorb!! EVER! Jagex are genuine hypocrits an deserve to have there game crash for the way they treat there gamers! Stay away from this game if your thinking about playing an havent started a character yet....its not worth it, just a waste of time an you will end up being fustrated an dissappointed with the game an how its abused by its staff! ,,!,, JAGEX

RIP Poeticblade

[Mod Edit]

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

You should have picked the username "MajorFail" if you are going to make every one of your posts tote that meme.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• EpicHandsEpicHands Member Posts: 15

na man its not even like that im just expressing how i feel! i just started acc an have only reviewed two games! runescape, which i played for 2 years an Fantasy earth zero which i played for 2 hours!

I wouldn't call venting/complaining a "review", I'd call it "the usual tripe this forum is already oozing out of every orifice as is". On the other hand, you'll get along with the usual bandwagons just fine.

the haters is strong with in you young sky walker!! FML an its ive only been on this site 5 minutes tops 0.0

I just don't like new posters that spend their very first threads trashing a game out of pure habit.

I'm a hater of haters.

• KidfierceKidfierce Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by GTwander

You should have picked the username "MajorFail" if you are going to make every one of your posts tote that meme.

You should have picked the name "Opinionated Asshat" if you can't stop yourself from taking posts personally.   He is free to come to a game forum and say how he feels about a game.   I didn't see him mention your name anywhere.   Relax, pass on posts if you feel they are attacking you without mentioning your name  (not understanding why people here do this)   A forum is a discussion of ideas and various points of view.   Not all will agree with your ideals.  Sorry.

I didn't like the game either.  I think the game is aimed at emptying your pocket instead of giving you a good game.  That's MY opinion of it.  NOT aimed at you, nor did I mention your name.   Move along if you can't say something without taking it to heart, or join in the discussing with some intelligence.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Its must be a respect for the developer thing. Who does that?

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by EpicHands

Runescape itself isnt whare the major fail comes in, all though the critics say the game is just repetative clicks, what game isnt? even on xbox or playstation its repetative button pushing!..so dont base critisim on that! The MAJOR FAIL on runescape is at fult to the IGNORANT TYRANTS that run runescape..JAGEX aka FAGEX, reports of them macroing ban appeal, horrible customer service, very unhelpful to players with litte respect to our opinions. Jagex have banned people that are very high combat lvls for no reason at all but suspecion of macro with no evidence provided!! Including myself!!! I got banned after 85 dung on macro charges! No evidence provided! PERM BAN CB 135 Ill never refer anyone to play games by jagex or funorb!! EVER! Jagex are genuine hypocrits an deserve to have there game crash for the way they treat there gamers! Stay away from this game if your thinking about playing an havent started a character yet....its not worth it, just a waste of time an you will end up being fustrated an dissappointed with the game an how its abused by its staff! ,,!,, JAGEX

RIP Poeticblade

LOL! welcome to the POES ( Pissed off ex scapers)image

Feel free to post here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/180615/We-Vets-need-a-name.html

To begin with the ranting about the Flaws of Runescape start here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/186136/The-Flaws-of-Runescape.html

To laugh at the results of their actions :

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/206876/Bahaha.html

Feel free to make yourself at home! image

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Trust me, you did the right thing. Majority out there are too hooked to escape this tyranny. However, if you want revenge, you can always post video on youtube WITH proof. You will get ALOT of support from people w/ similar experiences. You can bet on that.

• VaporageVaporage Member Posts: 3

So your pissed cause you got banned? And you got banned for Macroing?

Stop fucking lying, you know very well you macroed and is just pissed off cause you got caught, So now you go around trying to ruin Jagex's image. 

Pathetic. Go get a life now that your done with RS.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by Vaporage

Stop fucking lying, you know very well you macroed and is just pissed off cause you got caught, So now you go around trying to ruin Jagex's image. 

LOL their report system is a joke. It works in favor of the troublemakers and often results in them  wrongfully banning players that never did anything wrong. I was never banned, but they banned an english teacher for giving  stuff to her students, when she did nothing wrong.  They have made scammers and macroers PLAYER MODERATORS, and banned players that try to stop the crap on the game. Good try though, I defended this game once too.. until they just made it undefendable. LOL

JAGEX  has had a habit of telling their players one thing, and the gaming industry another.

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

I'd respect both sides on this one.

It's all too easy to bad-mouth & bad-press, but building a steady case, gradually "the truth will out" otherwise it does sound dubious.

Btw, only 2hrs on Fantasy Earth Zero?

bwahaha na even though i bad mouthed FEZ i still have it on my comp an will probly play it, its just when your accustom to the way one game works an then hop to another game thats radically different,....its just umm seems kinda lame at first..but i intend to give FEZ more time...i work a night job so i got plenty of time on my hands=p

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Originally posted by Vaporage

Sorry man, but the pressure is just overwhelming. Don't blame the guy for tellin the truth, blame Jagex for their poor CS and poor systematics. Perhaps you have never experienced being cheated by this company? Perhaps you need to go deeper, and delve into their track record?

• BermannBermann Member Posts: 40

Runescape doesn't have a hill anymore to go down from, why? Because its cheap, easy access, no downloads, no patches, no disks, no bull shit. Kids everywhere can access it and learn how to become Model Internet People(yes, I do mean trolls and the internet meme abusers). This is the reality that is Runescape, the chance of finding a decent community within the game is like wining the lottery and actualy getting the full amount.(gotta love them taxes!) "If you don't like the updates, leave." Is the most asinine statement you can make. Fact is, the whole playing field changed for the worse(You cannot tell me its for the better.  FYI, I'm not under any circumstances saying that the bots were awesome and super usefull and should never have been banned). From this point on I'm probably trailing off because I lost my train of thought

Runescape The game is gone, dead and buried, what you are currently playing is a mere Ghost in the Machine of the Original(no, not classic). The reason Jagex can do what they want, is not because of the short minded view of some(They say well its THEIR game, they can *bleep* it all they want), is simply because they are loaded, they have a huge fan base, they will continue to have said fanbase for at least a few more months. The thing RS has is "Length" You get a 99 in a skill and you've spent HOURS of your life, few people are willing to throw that away because of a few crappy business decisions. That, coupled with the simplicity of the game engine=Winning strategy, its like a chess game between a baby and a master, the baby isn't enlightened enough to know he's already lost.

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

There's already a lot better complaints against the failure of Runescape due to Jagex:

Try here;

To expand to your list, this thread goes into more detail.

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/186136/The-Flaws-of-Runescape.html

What are the POES?

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/180615/We-Vets-need-a-name.html

To start out here putting up this thread is a weak attempt with some hurt from Jagex banning your account;

You have stated that you did macro Dung {of course all high level dungers are full time macroing so it isn't High Scores - 670k experience a day with the computer running it 24 hours a day is a case of only the best performing computers and macro programs can get that level}. Any macroing is cheating and it's justice being banned for cheating. Either you play the game fully doing all the clicks or your account is false and a pathetic attempt to lie to people and more so to yourself!

Jagex are worse as they macro themselves all the time to build the best accounts of all and give themselves the best of every gear to just pass some down to their own mates putting full lies of accounts on YouTube etc. Runescape is probably the only game now where players never get their gear back when they get hacked and the hackers aren't banned even when the owner of the hacked account tells who did it. Considering many played these hacked accounts for years paying members, such accounts cost over $1000 and Jagex have no care or respect to help at all but let a thief stealing that continue to take a lot more accounts in future [hmm, reminds me of the Auckland City Council in New Zealand that double property valuation to scam a lot more from property owners in rates].image

As for the guy with 3681 posts, he is a pain in the rear and nothing else, just picking on anyone with little experience in life to pass on hurt via a computer simply for his own fun and noone elses - we call these types "low lives" 

If you want to be constructive go to a decent thread, if not just don't put anything up!image