Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The grind?

13»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

So you have no real answer to my question then. You just keep failing. Nobody here that actaully plays this game is going to listen to anything you have to say. Go back to your 100X rates. We dont want your kind around here.

• UbahNecroUbahNecro Member Posts: 185

What question? Lol.

I'm not here to answer questions. I'm here to give facts, which I gave one page ago.

What I find particularly puzzling is why you're still telling me to go to a PServer when I posted a legit screenshot from a live server, easily verified by the clans and/or heroes in it.

I'm actually starting to believe you may actually need professional help. For anyone who got lost by the intentional derail of Mannish, page 1 has all the good info on it.

Thats because you cant answer the question because you have not been playing retail lineage 2 like the rest of us. Did I ask you to post me a screenshot of the Olympiad Heroes? /Fail Again

So you're telling me I paid just so I can log into the Offician Lineage II servers to take the screenshot at Hero Monument?

I'm not posting a screenshot of my characters to you. That's the best you're going to get.

Maybe I should have taken it on a level 1, that way I didn't have to blot out hte character name, level, XP% and switch to bar 10 so you didn't see what skills/class I was?

Lol.

Any semi-intelligent person who reads this thread will make their own educated decision from reading the thread. I doubt your drivel and attempt to bury the meat of the discussion in drivel will work on them.

Else the servers would be booming, and a merge wouldn't be eminent.

Let me repeat myself:

I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. I AM HERE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THE GAME REALLY IS LIKE, BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA TO LEAD NEW PLAYERS ON AND HAVE THEM BELIEVING THAT THIS IS THE BEST MMORPG GAME ON THE MARKET, WHEN IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THAT. THERE ARE BETTER PVE GAMES (DEFINITELY), AND THERE ARE CERTAINLY BETTER PVP GAMES TO PLAY. THIS GAME IS A WASTE OF TIME, CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF TIME REQUIRED TO PROGRESS IN IT, AND THE FUN/REWARD FACTOR OF THE GAME. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING SPOILED BY WOW OR HAVING A SMALL ATTENTION SPAN, IT'S SIMPLY ABOUT HOW BAD THIS GAME REALLY IS, ESPECIALLY FOR NEW PLAYERS.

Originally posted by UbahNecro

So you're telling me I paid just so I can log into the Offician Lineage II servers to take the screenshot at Hero Monument?

I'm not posting a screenshot of my characters to you. That's the best you're going to get.

Maybe I should have taken it on a level 1, that way I didn't have to blot out hte character name, level, XP% and switch to bar 10 so you didn't see what skills/class I was?

Lol.

Any semi-intelligent person who reads this thread will make their own educated decision from reading the thread. I doubt your drivel and attempt to bury the meat of the discussion in drivel will work on them.

Let me repeat myself:

I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. I AM HERE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THE GAME REALLY IS LIKE, BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA TO LEAD NEW PLAYERS ON AND HAVE THEM BELIEVING THAT THIS IS THE BEST MMORPG GAME ON THE MARKET, WHEN IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THAT. THERE ARE BETTER PVE GAMES (DEFINITELY), AND THERE ARE CERTAINLY BETTER PVP GAMES TO PLAY. THIS GAME IS A WASTE OF TIME, CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF TIME REQUIRED TO PROGRESS IN IT, AND THE FUN/REWARD FACTOR OF THE GAME. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING SPOILED BY WOW OR HAVING A SMALL ATTENTION SPAN, IT'S SIMPLY ABOUT HOW BAD THIS GAME REALLY IS, ESPECIALLY FOR NEW PLAYERS.

And even afther repeating your self you still sound like a total idiot. If you dont like something then just leave it alone. You cant tell people what they will like. Its something that they have to try for them selves. Now go back to your 1000X rates!

• IlgauskasIlgauskas Lineage II CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 58

Lol.

Let me repeat myself:

QFT. The EURO server state right now is, to say the least, critical.... The sad thing is that the cheating in the game is not seen as a consequence of the inadequate game mechanics. Add that and fail management of NCWest and you have a game which is dead.

Prepare to be flamed by Mannish!

@ Mannish: Funny you have no issue telling people what they will like!

BTW, I'm ignoring you from now on :P

Have fun!

Have fun!

I know his stance of blindly defending the game as I had some arguments with him quite a time ago about this game. However, I never expected from him to discuss in such a ... immature manner. 

P.S. Mannish, you are right that nobody can tell someone what to like. However, people should have a choice to read through BOTH pros and cons of the discussed game. If you are denying this choice and denying that L2 has some serious problems that are the consequences of the faulty mechanics of the game and inadequate management, I can honestly tell you that you're a man who is unable to rate the game objectively.

You can tell that we are the HATERZ of this game but this wouldn't be true at all. In fact, it was my first MMO. I spent so much time playing it. To be honest, knowing your ability to blindly defend the game, I'll not go into deeper discussion of this topic with you as I doubt we'll ever reach an agreement and discussing with a person who just mindlessly flames and can't hold his emotions is not the most wanted thing for me. As I've mentioned before, I want just reveal another side of the game that players tend not to speak about.

Anyway, I'm out.

Thank you very much for reading.

I finally had to hit the block button.

Sorry Mannish, but stooping to your level does make me throw up in my mouth a little.

It was fun while it lasted... I think...  But I cannot bear to do it any longer :(

/waves/

The sad thing is that he's completely ignorant to the fact that many of us were once in his position at some point in the past.

Have fun!

Flame him for what? I agree with everything he said. Show me any of my post where I said that nobody in this game cheats. You cant so you fail again.

Can't see your post (I was serious).

Need a way to tell MMORPG website to not send me email notifications when a blocked user posts in a thread, IMO!

Originally posted by Ilgauskas

Have fun!

I know his stance of blindly defending the game as I had some arguments with him quite a time ago about this game. However, I never expected from him to discuss in such a ... immature manner. 

P.S. Mannish, you are right that nobody can tell someone what to like. However, people should have a choice to read through BOTH pros and cons of the discussed game. If you are denying this choice and denying that L2 has some serious problems that are the consequences of the faulty mechanics of the game and inadequate management, I can honestly tell you that you're a man who is unable to rate the game objectively.

Show me any post I made where I am denying that L2 has some serious problems. If you cant then you are an idiot just like the last fool.

Originally posted by Mannish

Originally posted by Ilgauskas

Have fun!

Show me any post I made where I am denying that L2 has some serious problems. If you cant then you are an idiot just like the last fool.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/2910075#2910075

Food for thought. 

And by the way, namecalling is unproffesional. Due to that, I'm withdrawing from this discussion because one of the things I hate the most is immature behaviour of the participants of the discussion. So, I'm done here.

Thank you very much again for reading.

How is this post denying that the game has serious problems?

This is not true at all. Our alliance is 100% legit and we recently took our first Castle.  Lineage 2 is the best PVP experience on the market and always has been. It just may take you a bit of playing before you get to that point but its well worth it.

You right to withdraw from this conversation.