Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expansion/new content after release and subscription

I never played a hero MMO before and I think I will try this one. However, I was wondering what devs may add on this MMO after its release.  What new content we may see after its release, new events (i.e. Batman vs Joker, etc)? I havent found any info about how large is the game world. Does anyone know if the devs talked about what are they planning for future expansion/content? I am asking because for some devs an expansion means adding new worlds, but for others an expansion could mean just new weapons or powers. I was wondering since this is the DC Universe. But these days, most MMO devs are just adding too little for new content and in my opinion, a subscription would not be acceptable.

Is this game going to be really massive or just a clusterfuck multi-player shooter with a subscription? That's all folks!

Comments

• dnarrisdnarris Member Posts: 267

It's all speculation, but I'm sure you'll see expansions to the main cities, Metropolis and Gotham. More then likely they'll be other worlds/dimensions to visit, with no doubt one of the final areas being the world Braniac has conquered.

There will always be new releases of powers and costume pieces I'm sure.  Really, as I said you can only wait and find out.

One can hope that they've thought ahead and planned to have something for people that skyrocket to max level to do while they make new content.