Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No cross platform play?

I am seriously considering getting this game on the PS3 to break the mold of playing all my MMOs on the PC.  With voice chat built in with my headset and any USB keyboard being able to work through the game system it makes it worthwhile for me.  I will probably buy the special Hero Edition on the PS3.  However, have the devs actually confirmed there will be no cross platform play at all? I would think it would be much better for players and for the game in general if PC and PS3 players could play together on the same server.

Are there any videos or articles out there that showcase how this game will be on the PS3 platform? Especially stuff about the controls, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• daddystabzdaddystabz Member Posts: 63

After more research it does appear that the devs have confirmed there will be no cross platform play.  So PS3 players can only play with other PS3 users and vice versa for the PC.  It seems they also have confirmed the subscription price will indeed be $14.99 per month.

Are there any videos or articles out there that showcase how this game will be on the PS3 platform? Especially stuff about the controls, etc.

• MysteryBMysteryB Member UncommonPosts: 355

Here you go, the link shows exactly what the controls will be for the ps3, there are other good videos of gameplay on there too so check it out.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nyc-comic-con-dc-universe/45247

Mystery Bounty

• daddystabzdaddystabz Member Posts: 63

Thanks!