Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone sick of it yet?

2»

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

This server stuff is really still going on? What happenned to that statement that there would be no more sales of the product til they fixed it? I remember the public annoucement of them taking it off the shelves because of that. Its starting to sound to me like they had supply problems and used that as a cover if the server issues are really that bad still.

I dunno what blizzard is thinking lately.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• kmimmorpgkmimmorpg Member Posts: 624

Originally posted by Fadeus

This server stuff is really still going on? What happenned to that statement that there would be no more sales of the product til they fixed it? I remember the public annoucement of them taking it off the shelves because of that. Its starting to sound to me like they had supply problems and used that as a cover if the server issues are really that bad still.
    I dunno what blizzard is thinking lately.

Yep, it was down yesterday - but I don't know how long because I didn't bother to try to log back on.

What is crazy is there is a planned outage today essentially to make up for an outage the other day. I don't remember exactly how it was worded, but it is starting to get comical.

UmmMm, there is plenty of room on Lavastorm for ya kmi, I can even toss ya some gear my friend.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• kmimmorpgkmimmorpg Member Posts: 624

UmmMm, there is plenty of room on Lavastorm for ya kmi, I can even toss ya some gear my friend.

Thank you my friend!

anytime, feel free to look me up if you ever make it over there.

- Scaris

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Although I think WoW is a fun game and there are many good things to it, I am getting bored with it. I think my biggest issue is that it seems like I'm paying $15 a month to play a single player game. Once in a rare while I'll manage to find someone that wants to group for more than a few minutes. But usually all I see are people hellbent on getting to level 60 (aka, "nah, I'm just gonna grind by myself") or the level 60s that only have time for doing the instances. It's just nearly impossible to get a group of people in this game that want to have fun together. I have plenty of single player games that are fun that I don't need to pay for. Heck, I have plenty of multi-player games that are fun and I don't need to pay for.
  • VicerynViceryn Member Posts: 177

definately not getting bored of the game...

the server instability does get frustrating, but i am definately not tired of it. And ive been playing since release. i keep it fresh by having a lot of characters...

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Lol, there will always be plenty of room on EQ2 servers.

Echo.image Echo.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

"sick of it" sounds a little harsh but I did get bored with it and cancel my subscription. right now I'm not playing anything. I may come back in a few months or a year just to see what's going on, but for now I'm thinking of trying City of Heros again or maybe just wait till Guild Wars is released.

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

<-- the last wowzer

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Originally posted by sschrupp
    Although I think WoW is a fun game and there are many good things to it, I am getting bored with it. I think my biggest issue is that it seems like I'm paying $15 a month to play a single player game. Once in a rare while I'll manage to find someone that wants to group for more than a few minutes. But usually all I see are people hellbent on getting to level 60 (aka, "nah, I'm just gonna grind by myself") or the level 60s that only have time for doing the instances. It's just nearly impossible to get a group of people in this game that want to have fun together. I have plenty of single player games that are fun that I don't need to pay for. Heck, I have plenty of multi-player games that are fun and I don't need to pay for.

You have a great piont there, it is a pain to find a group on Dethecus also, nonone wants to group just to XP. They want to quest most of the time. That is the part I liked about having to level in shadowbane you got help. The grind thing does suck, the great thing is the mage has sucky armor. Every other class can get like 500 armor at lvl10, I have 486ish at 31!!!!!!!

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

And what great servers they are, Jorev!

• OttomarOttomar Member Posts: 26
    Nope, still having fun. I've had no major problems with patches or server lag. Just can't wait until they release battlegrounds.

Tried: Most MMO's, Playing: EQ2

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

still going strong, not bored at all.

never experienced any major problems whatsoever if not the day the server were down for the patch (but then we all know in patch days everything can happen).

I'm having fun and taking my time exploring the areas and the game in its entirety, looks forward to Battlegrounds and Hero classess.

Signing off

Bye

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• drewddrewd Member Posts: 238

MUST, KEEP, PLAYING