Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we get some people into the Game? (Poll)

12345679»

Comments

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Originally posted by Rockgod99

Im waiting for it to be officially f2p with an actual development team behind it.

Well... Im not.

They turning a great game into a p2win cashcow.

No thanks!

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

They could probably get more people if the dam download client would work Oo

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

I enjoyed this game a lot; in fact, it was to my mind the best MMO I had played since my initial wow rush. I have played many MMOs... I enjoyed many of them, but this one was very special. It had so many tingly moments - that this was a unique world to get lost in.

Sadly, it died. But it was a great game, and I really hope it revives... a real treat, folks, a real treat.

• erkinbabaerkinbaba Member UncommonPosts: 79

This game is almost dead, sad.

This is a good game, great combat at least, freshing. Played it for a long time and still playing time to time.

This one is not gonna be f2p as they say, they just let it die. Dont know why. Shame, just shame.

• SleepyfishSleepyfish Member Posts: 363

I liked the Game OP but my problems with it arent on the list, mainly the fact that there is hardly anyone on, a game with that kind of low player base at this point your going to need higher levels helping out lowbies in the starting zones to finish some of the group quests, I find the Combat system Terrific. The  AI is great, but another problem with the game is the buggy start up, I usually had to start it up 3 or 4 times to get it to run, it has a terrible problem with shaders and video memory eating up the system as well. 

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

The game is dead. Trying to get people to play a dead game is a lost cause. Just enjoy what's left until the server finally chokes out it's death rattle, then move on.

Edit: I told you it was dead. http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/56439/The-Chronicles-of-Spellborn-Shutting-Down

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-