Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

I have 3 keys send me youre Email to me via this sites mailing system and i will get you a key.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

Originally posted by icelander

another 5 left for this month

how to get them ?

1. Pm me on private for key with your email

2. Register trial, criate a char and sent me his nick on PM

3. Get 10 mil isk just to get started

4. Play 21 days free time

5. If like the game sub

6.after sub sent me pm again here and get 100 mil isk.

why i do this ?

because if you sub i get 1 month free time

everyone here do.

if need help about the game, sent me pm ( no mather if you have sub, trial or anythink ) i`m gona sent packet of links with usefull information about the game

2 invites left

Just to be clear with everyone, i aways do sent wat i promiced till today , after i calculated i did spend more isk to give to buddy invites than i can buy plex by myself :) :)

i dont care much of course it is nice to help new ppl but since today i`m gona aways sent 10 mil isk to new players that register and 100 miils only if they sub the way writen in EVE buddy program TOS:

"Terms and Conditions

• Only accounts created through this emailed invite are valid for this offer. Be sure your friends use the invite to create their account in order for you to earn your game time when they subscribe to EVE Online

• Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, Direct Debit, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, iDeal and PayPal.

Payments not eligible for this offer: PayByCash and CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

• Your friend must activate the free 21-day trial within 2 weeks of receiving your Buddy Program invite.

from today on, after you subscribe i`m gona delay the sent of 110 mil isk with 2-3 days to check wat will be in my charecter panel.

if the subscriber do add me gametime i`m gona give another 110 mils.

if not i sent another 10 mils just to help you with the game.

sry for this guys but other way i`m gona lose interest doing it.

so 10 mil isk for every registered stay

aditional 10 mil isk for everyone bought the game for 2 dolars for example stays

aditional 110 mil isk for everyone fall under "Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, Direct Debit, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, iDeal and PayPal" stays

thanks for understanding !
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

I also will send someone 100 mil ISK once they register with a paid account.  Send me a PM with your e-mail and let me know once you are in and what your char name is.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• oomph_69oomph_69 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I can match that offer as well.

I got 16 Buddy Keys left this month.

Just PM on the forums with your email address and I'll send you a 21 day trial key.

• slide_k9slide_k9 Member UncommonPosts: 45

I will pay you 120million in game if you use my buddy key - invite and activate the trial with any method apart from Paybycash or CD-key.

PM with your email address for an invite.

slide

• sionidesionide Member Posts: 42

I will also pay 120 million if you use my buddy key and subscribe to Eve. Just PM me here in MMORPG with your email.

You can also PM me or Evemail me in game to get info about how to play the game and I will help you.

Make that 140million if you subscribe - 1 key left.

slide

My Offer:http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3683501#3683501

dont need to sub, just register from my buddy invite and get 10 mil to buy 1st gear.

If subscribe and fall under TOS of buddy program get another 100 mil.

(scraming seem to happening very offen here )

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3678176#3678176

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3603522

if need info ask me.

• goingbulilitgoingbulilit Member Posts: 1

As seen on facebook

Before you play EVE, watch these cool EvE videos and screenshots

Go to my Facebook Fan Page for more details:

Play EVE Online For Free

In summary, here's my offer:

14-Day Free Trial through THIS link: OFFICIAL EVE-ONLINE SITE

Benefits:

1. Additional 30 days of game time courtesy of the page's admin

14-day trial + Your First (and only) 30-day subscription + 30 days game time from me = 74 days or 2 1/2 months of total EVE Experience

2. Fully-fitted mission cruiser upon full subscription

3. One full set of +3 Learning Implants upon full subscription

4. Opportunity to join a TAX-FREE (0% TAX) user corporation

NPC Corporations will charge you 11% TAX from bounties and mission rewards

You can leave our user corporation and follow your chosen career path anytime you're ready to play EVE Online for free

5. Personal Mentoring and Walkthrough on how to play EVE Online for free FOREVER

21-Day Buddy Program

Benefits

1. Free 50 million of ISK (EVE currency) upon full subscription courtesy of this page's admin

2. Fully-fitted mission cruiser upon upon full subscription

3. One full set of +3 Learning Implants upon full subscription

4. Opportunity to join a TAX-FREE (0% TAX) user corporation

NPC Corporations will charge you 11% TAX from bounties and mission rewards

You can leave our user corporation and follow your chosen career path anytime you're ready to play EVE Online for free

5. Personal Mentoring and Walkthrough on how to play EVE Online for free FOREVER

GO TO THE FACEBOOK FANPAGE FOR GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO AVAIL MY APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM

• Aloha_to_YouAloha_to_You Member Posts: 1

I have a buddy invite available to someone who is fairly certain they would like to subscribe to EVE Online.  I am offering $130 million ISK to the first person that PMs me and subscribes (payable immediately upon subscribing).

The only catch is that you must subscribe within 7 days of receiving my buddy invite.  I am only offering one of these at the moment, so PM me now!  If you fail to subscribe within 7 days, I will seek out another buddy to invite.

In case anyone is not aware, you will receive 21 days of trial time (instead of the usual 14) and it is always added to whatever subscription time you choose.  So, you can subscribe immediately and you still get the 21 days of "extra time."  For referring you, I receive 30 days added onto my subscription time.

I won't scam you, also I am offering the highest ISK reward of 140 million ISK.

Upon activation of trial u can join my corp (chat to other players, get direction if you want it).

After subscription I'll hook you up with 140mil isk to get you started (as well as tips on how to spend it wisely).

Offer always remains open.

PM me or talk to me ingame (see charname below)

If you are stuck talk to me in game (by running though a 14-day trial from mainsite) or ingame Evemail me (i'm on UK time).

In game Charname: Quetazal

And I'll let you know if I have any 21-day trials that month for you to re-roll onto.

Hope this make sense.

slide

• BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

Just in case anyone's wondering why these people are offering in game cash rewards for you using their buddy keys, it's cause they get free game time. If you convert a trial into a paid account, they get a month free of gametime.

Currently, 30 days of game time goes for about 310 million ISK ingame. Feel free to use this info in your negotiations on whose buddy key you use :)

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000

Originally posted by Blurr

Just in case anyone's wondering why these people are offering in game cash rewards for you using their buddy keys, it's cause they get free game time. If you convert a trial into a paid account, they get a month free of gametime.

Currently, 30 days of game time goes for about 310 million ISK ingame. Feel free to use this info in your negotiations on whose buddy key you use :)

and nothink stop someone to offer 350 mil isk for sub, and scram the guy after.

Eve is cool because if you have more time to play you can pay your month with isk

Some of us have free time at work to watch this tread and get "cheap"* gametime with buddy invites.

good offer for us good offer for the newcomers.

*- i actually spend more isk to sent buddy invites due change of TOS than buying PLEX at 300 mil ;)

• Nekrosis1Nekrosis1 Member Posts: 25

I've got 9 keys. PM me and I'll send you one within the hour.

• EiryEiry Member Posts: 1

Hi there!

I've been interested in playing Eve for a while.  I'd like a buddy request but I'm only really willing to actually play the game if i can get involved in a group of friends as fast as possible, so if you're going to send me a buddy invite then please be the kind of person thats willing to take me in, show me around, and help me to enjoy myself.  I'm not even interested in your ISK, I just need a friend to help me get started :).

You can add me on xfire, my user name is eidin.

*edit: P.S. if you don't have xfire but you're still interested in helping me to get started you could also just send me an email at [email protected].

• iamconqueriamconquer Member UncommonPosts: 22

hey  eiry sent you an invite if u need any help just send a pm ingame and ill get you into a great corp and show you a good time. Fly safe :D

• KirbajoKirbajo Member Posts: 1

Hey I'm wondering if anyone could invite me, too.

I'm also looking for the same as Eiry. Just a nudge in the right direction with some newbie tips and a chance to make some new friends quite early on would be great and is all I need. Thanks in advance!

I'm also looking for the same as Eiry. Just a nudge in the right direction with some newbie tips and a chance to make some new friends quite early on would be great and is all I need. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Kirbajo

sent me pm with your e-mail address.

• tranceamtranceam Member Posts: 37

i will send 100 million ISK to whoever subscribe through my invitation.

email me at [email protected] to get an invitation.

my offer is only available for mmorpg.com users.

see you in game!

New Month, new 12 invites

and here is my offer:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3683501#3683501

• lykkenlykken Member UncommonPosts: 97

I got keys to give, PM me and I will give it to you. I have been around here for 6 years+  so this offer is serious, and no chance for key loggers etc. 

- No websites to visit or reg, just get the key at start to play, you will never hear from me again :)

Regards

Lykken

• reokyreoky Member Posts: 1

---------------------------------------

3 keys left

PM me or:

I can also send you a key by email, just send a message to: [email protected]

EvE Online is a complex game, but as soon as you find it's secrets you will understand it's complexity

---------------------------------------

• StridarStridar Member UncommonPosts: 134

New Month, new 12 invites

and here is my offer:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3683501#3683501

trustfull guy, no scams here. Got my invite this morning, started up my account, knew I wanted to subscribe already, so i did and I've now got 110 million isk in my bank.

• esw777esw777 Member Posts: 13

I have 3 keys left, pm me ur email and ill send u one.  Once ingame feel free to contact me for questions, ect!

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

I have many 21 day keys available right now please Send me your E-mail by private message and i will get you your key.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981