Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS3 questions

IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

Hey.

So I sold my computer because I really didn't use it for gaming (it was WAY overkill)  and now I only have a shitty labtop...(8400gt etc)

I have a PS3 aswell..

Is it worth it to get it on PS3? I then need a keyboard aswell .

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Yeah, why not? You do need a keyboard but any USB kb works so it's not that expensive of an investment.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by Hyanmen

Yeah, why not? You do need a keyboard but any USB kb works so it's not that expensive of an investment.

Oh I just realised it aint coming before 2011.. ps3 version...

• TubbiTubbi Member Posts: 74

I'm in the same boat kinda, my system would get outdone by a toaster. So I'm pretty much stuck with waiting for the PS3 release unless I somehow manage to scramble some money together for a new computer :P.

I realize that they've had some problems with the PS3 port but having to wait like 3 months+? I guess it had to be some kind of major fuckup to delay it that long..

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Originally posted by Tubbi

I'm in the same boat kinda, my system would get outdone by a toaster. So I'm pretty much stuck with waiting for the PS3 release unless I somehow manage to scramble some money together for a new computer :P.

I realize that they've had some problems with the PS3 port but having to wait like 3 months+? I guess it had to be some kind of major fuckup to delay it that long..

Yeah i think u got 8 months until PS3 version comes out

• TubbiTubbi Member Posts: 74

Jesus, well I'll take my chances at selling a kidney then for a new comp then :D