Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Password Reset

illspawnillspawn Member UncommonPosts: 81

After resetting my password they disabled my account. Is this normal for NCsoft or Aion? Some of the information to verify is kind of extensive and kind of hard to remember from almost a year ago. This type of stuff is so agitating.

Comments

• QazzQazz Member Posts: 577

Originally posted by illspawn

After resetting my password they disabled my account. Is this normal for NCsoft or Aion? Some of the information to verify is kind of extensive and kind of hard to remember from almost a year ago. This type of stuff is so agitating.

There are two different passwords...you have an Aion password and also an NCSoft Password.  Make sure they are never the same and that you don't confuse the two.  Normally a password reset won't get an account shut down.

• illspawnillspawn Member UncommonPosts: 81

After calling them they unfroze the account. Apparently there was some kind of misunderstanding when I wrote and asked them to unfreeze the player login part after failed attempts before resetting the password. I am content, no actually happy with the support I received on the phone. They were totally understanding, friendly, and gave me no hassle at all.

• shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253

Got the same problem as all of you. They got the worst way to change your game client's password for Aion.