Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fighter Mage

RenataRenata Member Posts: 9

I noticed that this is a skill based game.  I would love to play a fighter mage.  Unfortunately in most games that choice really isn't available because if I pick mage that means I am really limited in weapon choice.  Will I have more weapon choice in this skill system?

Comments

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by Renata

I noticed that this is a skill based game.  I would love to play a fighter mage.  Unfortunately in most games that choice really isn't available because if I pick mage that means I am really limited in weapon choice.  Will I have more weapon choice in this skill system?

You have a finite number of skills you can learn ... the choice is yours.... The story walkthrough of a typical game session witthin COS may give you an idea of charachter skills and variety.

The answer to you question though is you are what you train.... That said I am also interested how heavy metals and armor impact on spell catsing, but with 1800 skills to choose from i guess you can modify the impact of skill combos by learning specific skills to allow this.