Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth: Advisory Set Near Quarantine

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Fallen Earth team has issued a challenge to players: "Quarantine" has replaced "Monkeytown". Players are encouraged to adventure out to the area to check on the suspicious activity and capture screens to document what they find.

It has been confirmed. A lone clone venturing out near Monkeytown found the remains of what looked to be one of the many Apes that reside in the area.

Suspicious of the warning from the Franklin’s Riders, the clone reported the incident. Please look for “Quarantine” in place of “Monkeytown” when out and about in the wastes and again, stay on high alert.

A few Techs and Vistas have stationed themselves there to keep a look out... If you are able to, please capture screens of the area and any other usual activity you see while in and around the area and post them here. Clones who are able to capture clear evidence will be rewarded with a special in-game item.

Find out more information on the Fallen Earth forums and check for the latest player findings.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Coldrain_13Coldrain_13 Member Posts: 107

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the god damn apes! I loved that place. Damn you whoever did this! DAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by Coldrain_13

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the god damn apes! I loved that place. Damn you whoever did this! DAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

/hug

it be ok really

• stormwaltzstormwaltz Member UncommonPosts: 32

I guess the new lead designer didn't like Monkeytown?

• KrisConwayKrisConway Member UncommonPosts: 10

:( I always wanted to go there. 'n I was going to go there if I ever returned to the game...but naow I have no reason to go back. -sobs- :(

• ZinderinZinderin Member Posts: 51

Originally posted by stormwaltz

I guess the new lead designer didn't like Monkeytown?

Well, I have some news for the new designers ... I don't like what they've been doing lately.   And apparently neither to alot of the folks that were dedicated to the game.   :(

The direction of the game has been crap since Lee Hammock left, and I don't see it getting any better.

Teleports!   Are you fricking kidding me?   Teleports, ridable Chickens, and a microtransaction store.   That tells you where the game is headed.   :(