Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

APB 4 free invitations

FeryFery Member Posts: 2

I have 4 buddy keys I  can give out for all your who want to give APB a go and maybe start playing the game.

- You recieved:

Unlimited  Game time in Social District

7 Hours Game time in the Action District

- Social District:

Marketplace, tuning, song creating, clothing designer, symbol designer and social chatting.

- Action District:

Missions, Contacts, Rewards, Money, Gun fights, vandalism, bombing cars, stealing cars, riding you own car you designed, show off you stuff and your skill and much more.

PM me your e-mail address for invite.

Comments

• Romulan78Romulan78 Member UncommonPosts: 99

This is getting a bit scary new accounts asking for peoples emails to give out buddy key for the game... The whole new account guys inviting is scary.

• SilverwatchSilverwatch Member Posts: 232

ill have one please

Currently playing : Darkfall
    Character name : Aeola Anara
    Played: Almost every P2P MMO you can get your hands on, notably:
    Daoc, SWG, LOTRO, WAR, AoC + Dozens more

• rahj83rahj83 Member Posts: 77

It's the APB people trying to get you into their game. I won't give e-mail, but feel free to PM me a code, thanks. I liked APB enough to try it again now that it's been out for a bit.

• TeucriTeucri Member Posts: 38

I want one please

• Romulan78Romulan78 Member UncommonPosts: 99

Originally posted by rahj83

It's the APB people trying to get you into their game. I won't give e-mail, but feel free to PM me a code, thanks. I liked APB enough to try it again now that it's been out for a bit.

Ya same here

• alextodoalextodo Member UncommonPosts: 236

PM me a code too ..  thanks.

• seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748

sure ill give it a go, pm me the information

• FeryFery Member Posts: 2

keys Sent sorry Teucri for you it keep saying that e-mail address in invalid. i sent 5 keys and im out .

Hope you guys like the game ,

its not scary to help ppl i sent the keys cause i personaly didnt get a chance to test the game and had to buy it to try it out and the other reason is if this ppl like the game and upgrade there account i get some points so its a win win for all of us .

Have Fun.