Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

want to know a few things about THQ ver.

I'm an IAH dragonica player. Just want to know how THQ ver is like. How is the world maps like? In the SEA ver. the map was changed to a straight map. Point A to point B with only one branching path. Before it was complex. Is there socketing? Do recipes exist? recipes as in making food. And are there town scrolls?

Comments

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

Yes there are recipes for food and town scrolls. I'm not sure about the other things. 

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• DithrainDithrain Member Posts: 20

It SHOULD be basically the same game, just hosted by different companies.

I could totally be wrong.

• agent010agent010 Member Posts: 7

they are the same game, but different version. THQ Ice might be running an older version

Originally posted by agent010

they are the same game, but different version. THQ Ice might be running an older version

It is running an older version last time I checked. Oldest of all the hosts in fact. 

Playing:
    My Rig:

• DithrainDithrain Member Posts: 20

Yeah, doing a little research I found out THQ*ICE's version is not only the oldest version, but also the LEAST populated, (from what people have said) the worst community, and is on it's way to oblivion. Reason being people are leaving to Iah's version simply because it has activity with Admin's AND the community. It's "good" population is more than THQ's "crowded" population.

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

I wouldn't play on THQ. The population sucks. Stay on IAH it's the best option right now. It's about to patch on the 2nd of Aug to introduce a new dungeon, weddings, and other stuff. I don't know if THQ already has this.

The lag in IAH can be noticible sometimes but it's not game breaking. You go on the THQ forums and see what they are talking about. THQ's domain for the site expires on August 17th or something and there has been no word from a mod or anything in over a month. Word is they got let off.

I just started playing and I'm having a blast on the IAH server. I can't decide what clsas to pick though! lol.

I tried switching to IAH games and it wouldn't run on my computer for some reason. But from what I hear they have a lot of GM events, a newer version, and other things. That's why I wanted to switch. 

Playing:
    My Rig:

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Originally posted by Aeroangel

I tried switching to IAH games and it wouldn't run on my computer for some reason. But from what I hear they have a lot of GM events, a newer version, and other things. That's why I wanted to switch. 

DL their client but update the patches manually. It should work.