Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the RP in this?

First please no "OMFG don't play this game it's horribad" in this thread. I understand a lot of people don't like it and I'm not a huge fan of the gameplay either, but I do love my Star Wars RP. I used to RP a lot on Starsider and am thinking about resubbing for RP purpose. Is it still really active or pretty dead now because servers merged so the community split apart?

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

I'm not well placed to comment on RPing as I don't partake, but one thing I can suggest is using the player search tool to find other Roleplayers and the Roleplaying community.

Simply type /who Roleplayer to get a list of names or use the tool to filter the results further.

• SandboxGamerSandboxGamer Member Posts: 13

How's that player search tool working out helping rebuild all those server populations?

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Originally posted by SandboxGamer

How's that player search tool working out helping rebuild all those server populations?

Works wonders on high and low population servers.  Well worth getting familiar with.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by BadgerSmaker

I'm not well placed to comment on RPing as I don't partake, but one thing I can suggest is using the player search tool to find other Roleplayers and the Roleplaying community.

Simply type /who Roleplayer to get a list of names or use the tool to filter the results further.

Caution...not everyone who has the "Roleplayer" tag up is a true "roleplayer". I know many players who wore it just to **edit** with people.

Truthfully, I think you may be better off asking on the Starsider boards once you re-sub.