Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Respect Acolytes Needs

imageHave you ever asked an Acolyte for heal? blessing? Agi-up? Or how about a priest or Monk? I know many people have, based on my imageexperienceimage.image

imageAcolytes have the power to be supportive,(of course) healing, blessing etc. But personaly I just feel like people need to be more grateful when they are supported. Of course, when you use a skill you use SP, and it takes time recovering SP right? Remember Acolytes aren't excluded in this. Whenever we heal, bless, agi-up and etc. we lose SP and we take time regaining SP. And if we are playing Online, we are waisting Paid time to play so the least people can do is say a simple "Thanks" or "t.y.(thank you)" to make the supporting worth while.

I have alot of experiences with people who ask for heal then run away to the field. I'm not expecting a imageBIGimage reward for the support, a simple "thanks" is enough. This is one of the reason why my Aco doesn't level-up fast.

I'm not saying asking for support is bad, I'm saying you should be gratefulimage Not ALL Acos support you, some just run away. But this is the reason why the supporting Acos (ones who heal, bless etc. people for free) should be thanked, reward in anyway.

I also want to add something about warps. I warp people to GH(Glast Helm) alot. But something I lag right after they pay me, then they call me "Scammer!!" I'm not forcing you to do anything about that, after all that Aco might just be a scammer. But if he/she wasn't, woulndn't that be hurting someone's feelings in any way? So I really suggest that you register the character name as a friend(to remember his/her name) to keep for future reference. It's not like you can trust the Aco right away...So if he/she warps you to the wrong place, you contact him/her with the name. Or if he/she doesn't move wapr you after paying, pm him/her asking what's wrong...

Sometimes, to me, they immedietly curse me.I feel bad/mad about that you know...

It's not really mu fault if I lag is it? IS IT??

Sooo, that wraps it up for me, please reply...(hope this changes your opinion on US aocs..)

nikki32niximageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

i like acos!!! of course i'm not nice enough to be an acolyte lol. however, i'm grateful everytime i get a heal or blessing. so thnx!!

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

• dot_boydot_boy Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by nikki32nix
    imageHave you ever asked an Acolyte for heal? blessing? Agi-up? Or how about a priest or Monk? I know many people have, based on my imageexperienceimage.image
    imageAcolytes have the power to be supportive,(of course) healing, blessing etc. But personaly I just feel like people need to be more grateful when they are supported. Of course, when you use a skill you use SP, and it takes time recovering SP right? Remember Acolytes aren't excluded in this. Whenever we heal, bless, agi-up and etc. we lose SP and we take time regaining SP. And if we are playing Online, we are waisting Paid time to play so the least people can do is say a simple "Thanks" or "t.y.(thank you)" to make the supporting worth while.
    I have alot of experiences with people who ask for heal then run away to the field. I'm not expecting a imageBIGimage reward for the support, a simple "thanks" is enough. This is one of the reason why my Aco doesn't level-up fast.
    I'm not saying asking for support is bad, I'm saying you should be gratefulimage Not ALL Acos support you, some just run away. But this is the reason why the supporting Acos (ones who heal, bless etc. people for free) should be thanked, reward in anyway.
    I also want to add something about warps. I warp people to GH(Glast Helm) alot. But something I lag right after they pay me, then they call me "Scammer!!" I'm not forcing you to do anything about that, after all that Aco might just be a scammer. But if he/she wasn't, woulndn't that be hurting someone's feelings in any way? So I really suggest that you register the character name as a friend(to remember his/her name) to keep for future reference. It's not like you can trust the Aco right away...So if he/she warps you to the wrong place, you contact him/her with the name. Or if he/she doesn't move wapr you after paying, pm him/her asking what's wrong...
    Sometimes, to me, they immedietly curse me.I feel bad/mad about that you know...
    It's not really mu fault if I lag is it? IS IT??
    Sooo, that wraps it up for me, please reply...(hope this changes your opinion on US aocs..)
    nikki32niximageimageimageimageimage

if you feel that way about it just don't help people you don't trust... or just if they call you a scammer warp them to the other end of the world
    ::::01::

-I LOVE FF moogles

• dot_boydot_boy Member Posts: 24

so out of curiosity does any one else appreciates acolytes?

-I LOVE FF moogles