Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Review

Megaten has great graphics and animated drawings. Not very epic and child-like games. Items, weapons, and gears are very small.  Doing instances will level you quickly but need to do it like a morning routine. Small enemies and small letters. Doesn't give lots of help so needs to look up the wiki websites. Also had to press keys hard to get the spell to work and no filter for unappropiate words and icons cannot be locked. Not helpful to newbies.

"Anyways I'll still be playing the game for further review."

Comments

• KokomoblKokomobl Member UncommonPosts: 153

Maybe you have to hit the keys hard for the spells to work because your keys are just sticky?

By some means that has nothing to do with watching adult material.

• Aldrin66Aldrin66 Member Posts: 2

No you have to press to keys because attack is like taking turns. So if your don't stop clicking some people on your group can take a turn.

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Sorry to say, but I find your review a bit lacking and slightly off topic :(

The only reason to play this is if you like the thought of capturing any enemy for pets to use in combat, and fusing (combining) them together in nearly unlimited combinations to create entirely new/unique ones.

Gameplay-wise, it's identical to Mabinogi, apart from the additional pet features and basically needing to control two character's skills at the same time (you and your pet's).

Those 2 differences make Megaten a much better game though, so if you've ever played Mabinogi and didn't mind or even enjoyed it's somewhat complex mechanics, it's definatly worth checking out.