Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nightside? Entrance?

sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

I'm level 14 necro, have the quest to go to Nightside but can't get in? Anyone able to tell me what the trick is? I've read that I should have been able to at Level 12.

Also curious what's with the drive-by friend invites? If I accept, they never say anything either, so it doesn't seem they want to talk or anything... New to this game and curious...

Comments

• KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158

Originally posted by saker

I'm level 14 necro, have the quest to go to Nightside but can't get in? Anyone able to tell me what the trick is? I've read that I should have been able to at Level 12.

Also curious what's with the drive-by friend invites? If I accept, they never say anything either, so it doesn't seem they want to talk or anything... New to this game and curious...

Throughout your adventures in the Spiral you will sometimes receive quests that require you to enter areas that you don't have access to yet. Complete your other tasks in Wizard City and more areas will open up to you, including Nightside! If you can't wait that long, you can teleport to a friend inside that area to talk to Dworgyn in Nightside.

As for the 'drive by friend requests', many players feel that quantity is more important than quality, but we stress that you choose your friends carefully, as you may need to rely on them for survival in the Spiral.

You can turn off the ability for people to send you Friend Requests in the Options panel that you can access by pressing the Esc key when you're not in a battle.

• adiwadiw Member Posts: 15

To get to the Nightside:

Complete Unicorn Way main quests ending with Olde News

Complete Cyclops Lane, triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley quests ending with ???, Triton report, and ???

Defeat Foulgaze

Defeat Nightshade, quests The Dark of Nighthade and the Sixth School

Then you should be able to enter the Nightside.

If you didn't pay and therefore aren't able to finish the Cyclops Lane and firecat alley quests, you can teleport to a friend because it is a free area.

• popcorn2199popcorn2199 Member Posts: 52

You have to beat Wizard City. Some signs that you are ready for nightshade (not all of these you have to have): Savior of Wizard City badge, Three streets savior badge, Master diplomat badge, and open chat.

-popcorn2199

• adiwadiw Member Posts: 15

You don't need any of those badges. The Savior of Wizard City badge: You get it AFTER you fight Nightshade. Master Diplomat: YOu can't do Colossus Boulevard without first having fought Nightshade. Three Streets Savior: You only have to do the main quests, and you get 3 Streets Savior after having finished EVERy quest. Open chat: Why would you need open chat?