Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jumping back in with both feet

Wel i gave up on WoW just because i was bored out of my mind at lvl 60 and all the server problems there having are really bugging me. So im going out to pick up Swg and JTL in about a hour, i was wondering what kind of server i should get onto, are there pvp servers or are they all just normal? and i was wondering if i should try to get on a low-medium server or just creat a char on a high population one.

Comments

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

All servers are officially "normal," however, there are unofficial this and that server.  Bloodfin for example is an unofficial PVP server.

Regarding whether you should jump to a low-med or high pop server I would say it depends on your preferences.  If you prefer to play on a server where there are lots of people then you should probably go for Gorath, Ahazi, Bria, or Bloodfin.  Those are the servers that I can think of off the top of my head that have high pops.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the game. image

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Welcome to the game !

On the European servers  Chimaera is the most populated.

Keep in mind that most populated also often means most exploited, most duping cheats, most wacky economy, most unbalanced professions, most powergamers .... so dont write off the "normal" balanced servers.

I know Naritus ... a balanced US server  and Chimaera and Bria .. two high pop servers ... and I prefer to play on Naritus .... it VERY  MUCH depends on your style of play. If you are highly competitive you might prefer the high pop servers (and have to expect some "stretching" of the rules there ... more than on other servers).

Have fun

Erillion