Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weak 1yr Ban but game looks good

2»

Comments

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152

I agree with the ban. Simply because we have no idea what your first post was and I imagine you even got a warning for it at the time.

People need to realize that posting on forums is something they need to do with care and thought. The rules have always been simple and you simply do not bight the hand that offers you access to them. Forums are a privilege and are not a right given to you.

And it just so happens that in this case, you insulted the wrong person this time around. You went after the community director of the publisher behind the game. Thats about a double no, no there. Thats almost like calling out the CEO and expecting nothing to happen.

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Originally posted by PyscoJuggalo

Originally posted by godzilr1

So why are you coming here to whine about it?  It didnt sound like your post was meant to be anything good, claiming someone working on the project  "has no clue". 

I agree with the ban.

Holy crap!  If SOE used those standards, everyone on the SWG Forums would have been banned within 2 months!  How about Developers grow some thicker skin as one way or another, someone is going to say you have no clue.

They banned him from that site, now he is posting on a third party site that gets more hits most likely.

Lets see a game virtually hanging on it's last life line vs a game in beta? In one game they are trying to hold on to every last sub they have with as little work on their part as possible. In the other game they are virtually paying you, with their bandwidth and services, to play their game.

Surely you see the difference. If not, then happy trollin to you, sir.