Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Half-Elves as a playable race.

ZumgulgarZumgulgar Member Posts: 15

Aside from the Everquest series and Vanguard, are there any other MMOs where Half-Elves are playable as a race? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SnowdoniaSnowdonia Member Posts: 21

Nope

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

MAYBE DDO? Not sure though.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• FalcanFalcan Member Posts: 36

Rohan

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404

Warhammer Online has them.

• Embry77Embry77 Member UncommonPosts: 47

Warhammer Online has High Elves not Half Elves. DDO does have Half Elf as a race option.

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404

Originally posted by Embry77

Warhammer Online has High Elves not Half Elves. DDO does have Half Elf as a race option.

Yeah, thats my mistake, misread since when skiming though both words look very close, and I am about to pass out from lack of sleep. also, I have never heard of a half elf so that might be another reason why I didn't notice the difference. I now consider myself informed.

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Originally posted by Falcan

Rohan

Keep in mind if you check out Rohan, your race = your class. For example picking a Half Elf = your an archer, Dark Elf = youre a mage.

• HenchdwarfHenchdwarf Member UncommonPosts: 517

half elves are like vanilla ice cream with vanilla sauce.  seems like they are bleaching out what little exotic flavor the least non human race has to offer.   what are they, in practical terms, slightly shorter humans?

ok, thats just my opinion.   ive never really like playing an elf, but im glad that many people like them, and represent them in huge humbers when available.  

• ZumgulgarZumgulgar Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Embry77

Strange. I have DDO and Half-Elf is neither a default or a race you can purchase. Let me double check again.