Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmm...fairyland?...

At first when you look at the game name, you're probably thinking:"great, another corny fantasy game". Well, that's not fairyland at all. It's a great game with a very unique role playing system. The world is pretty large and there are a huge variety of monsters. The leveling is pretty fun and you can even get plenty of trade-skills to keep you busy. If that's not enough, you can even have a pet that will take an active role in your playing. Overall, I think it's a great game. www.1010game.com There's also a currently-free version if you want to try it out. www.fairyland-europe.com Have fun. Hope to see you online! image

Can I make a signature? I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

Comments

• ShingenShingen Member Posts: 40

::::02::::::02:: Thanks so much man!! I've been wanting to play this game ever since I heard of it in the Philippines maybe a year ago. Though, I was never able to play, now I can! Thanks again! I'm currently downloading it. Hopefully it works unlike M2 Online that i JUST dled. I installed it and everything, but when I try to patch, I get some error I can't even read. Well, hopefully I'll fix it soon.

[Shing3n]

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Happy Tree Friends image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon