Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games that Gamers Should Ban/Boycott stay away from Playing. Be Warned!

This Post is to allow Gamers to know Which Games should and Shouldn't be Played,

Many gamers spend countless Hours and Money in building a Character on different MMORPG's and normal RPG's

To save you from Losing Many Hours and Countless amounts of real money to be able to obtain items

Please note this as a Thread in this Forum.

The Following Games SHOULD BE ADVOIDED/BOYCOTTED/AND BANNED.

1.) SILKROADS ONLINE. - This seems like a good game at first, Great Graphics, Fun Gameplay, REALLY REALLY Long Quests. Reason why You should Advoid it. <SPAM BOTS!, BOTS, and MORE BOTS, go ahead if you don't believe me You'll Realize you can Almost NEVER LOG in and why because of all the BOTS. it's insane. Don't waste your time in Downloading the Client, it's Not Worth all the Countless user attempts in just trying to Log in. Please ADVOID SilkRoads Online at All costs. If you don't believe me Go for it. and You'll see.>

2.) 2 MOONS- 2 Moons seems like a Great Free Game, problem is. TO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS. if you die in this game theres an AD, if you load the game, Theres another. The game has some Great Features I enjoyed Fishing, but get killed and you will. Wait.. theres another 30 second AD. please for the Love of God. ADVOID 2 MOONs. before you'll be dreaming about Commerials and all the Insane ADS they play.. as before if you don't believe me Go Ahead and Download it You'll regret it. 100%

3.) AERIA's GAMES.- When I say Aeria's Games I mean ALL of THEM, Shayia, Last Chaos, Shin Megamin Tensei, and More, Please BOYCOTT Them. They shouldn't even be Listed on MMORPG.COM anymore. Reason Being. They'll SCAM you. just like any Normal SCAMMERS. Aeria games has some GREAT GAMES to get you Hooked, Problem is. You'll be Playing outta your Pocket Hundreds if not Thousands of Dollars to purchase their AeriaPoints(AP) to obtain items in their games for your Character. and After a while should it seem like you're getting to High Leveled, give it a couple of years. THEY WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT or BAN YOUR ACCOUNT. no Joke. so all those countless Credit Card Purchases you've made and all those Wonderful Items you have ARE GONE!. Beware of AERIA's GAMES. and Best Part according to their Terms of Services They WILL NOT refund you any money. so make a PURCHASE. and GET Banned you'll never get a REFUND.

These are just 3 as I play more and More I'll be posting up the Results as Play or Don't Play. When Believe me when I say Should you play go for it. and When I say DON"T PLAY THEM. heed my warning DON"T PLAY it'll be a waste on your HDD space, TIME and MONEY.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    You know, some people can come to their own judgments on games. You don't have to tell them to boycott or ban certain ones that you don't deem "Worthy" of playing.
  • CrzBadboyCrzBadboy Member Posts: 3

True, I'm just Posting to allow them to know from 1st hand personal experience. Hopefully they'll read and know. Right now I'm Downloading the Perfect World Client along with Runes of Magic. Hopefully they will be good. I normally go for FREE MMORPG's instead of Store bought monthy membership fee MMORPG's. And I'm going to see about CoreExiles. Hopefully one of these 3 games will get my attention and be worth my business.

Do you have any good suggestions on which MMORPG's to play and which ones to stay away from?

I really tend to enjoy most free mmo's considering I go in knowing they're going to have spam and bots. You can't play any without that since it's so easy to just make another account. My favorite free mmo has to have been cabal online, mainly because it was flashy and easy to get the hang of. Really don't have any to say stay away from since some people might think completely different and disagree then trolling starts to happen.
  • mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657

Add all of Cryptics' games.

• CrzBadboyCrzBadboy Member Posts: 3

Cabal online does look flashy, but apparently it's pretty fun what my friend says, I'm fixing to check it out tonight as well.

I agree with Cryptic games actually. I keep trying them, and they keep disappointing me. Rushed releases with no content, not worth paying for. Maybe if they were free, they might be worth a shot, but currently their all rehashed versions of the same game with different skins.
  • Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033
    Originally posted by CrzBadboy

This Post is to allow Gamers to know Which Games should and Shouldn't be Played,
    Many gamers spend countless Hours and Money in building a Character on different MMORPG's and normal RPG's
    To save you from Losing Many Hours and Countless amounts of real money to be able to obtain items
    Please note this as a Thread in this Forum.
    The Following Games SHOULD BE ADVOIDED/BOYCOTTED/AND BANNED.
    1.) SILKROADS ONLINE. - This seems like a good game at first, Great Graphics, Fun Gameplay, REALLY REALLY Long Quests. Reason why You should Advoid it. <SPAM BOTS!, BOTS, and MORE BOTS, go ahead if you don't believe me You'll Realize you can Almost NEVER LOG in and why because of all the BOTS. it's insane. Don't waste your time in Downloading the Client, it's Not Worth all the Countless user attempts in just trying to Log in. Please ADVOID SilkRoads Online at All costs. If you don't believe me Go for it. and You'll see.>
    2.) 2 MOONS- 2 Moons seems like a Great Free Game, problem is. TO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS. if you die in this game theres an AD, if you load the game, Theres another. The game has some Great Features I enjoyed Fishing, but get killed and you will. Wait.. theres another 30 second AD. please for the Love of God. ADVOID 2 MOONs. before you'll be dreaming about Commerials and all the Insane ADS they play.. as before if you don't believe me Go Ahead and Download it You'll regret it. 100%
    3.) AERIA's GAMES.- When I say Aeria's Games I mean ALL of THEM, Shayia, Last Chaos, Shin Megamin Tensei, and More, Please BOYCOTT Them. They shouldn't even be Listed on MMORPG.COM anymore. Reason Being. They'll SCAM you. just like any Normal SCAMMERS. Aeria games has some GREAT GAMES to get you Hooked, Problem is. You'll be Playing outta your Pocket Hundreds if not Thousands of Dollars to purchase their AeriaPoints(AP) to obtain items in their games for your Character. and After a while should it seem like you're getting to High Leveled, give it a couple of years. THEY WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT or BAN YOUR ACCOUNT. no Joke. so all those countless Credit Card Purchases you've made and all those Wonderful Items you have ARE GONE!. Beware of AERIA's GAMES. and Best Part according to their Terms of Services They WILL NOT refund you any money. so make a PURCHASE. and GET Banned you'll never get a REFUND.
    These are just 3 as I play more and More I'll be posting up the Results as Play or Don't Play. When Believe me when I say Should you play go for it. and When I say DON"T PLAY THEM. heed my warning DON"T PLAY it'll be a waste on your HDD space, TIME and MONEY.

haha. This actually sounds reasonable. And oh yea, seriously, Cryptic too; I agree.

• MaxSeawellMaxSeawell Member Posts: 4

I agree about Shaiya, too boring for my own taste and though it looked great I could never get into shaiya or any other games by that same company

A friend of a friend, that's what I am doing this for - http://www.hypergrav.com - games and fun!

• CavallCavall Member Posts: 272

1. Play a game for 3 years.

2. Break the game's TOS and/or EULA.

3. Get banned.

Seems to be the normal train of logic, you break the rules, you forfeit that 450 in sub fees, or w/e you paid for a cash shop mmo. This isn't specific to any one company, its how they all work. If you look at any decent game company, you'll see they've banned thousands of accounts, and some have even banned over a million due to a RMT infestation. 

So don't blame the company for the ban, blame the actions of the players who get banned.

On the spam issue, yes, I agree 100% thats a huge problem in F2Ps, add Ragnarok Online's Valkyrie servers to the list of games to avoid for the same reason. Never tried their sub based server due to the spam on the normal servers.

• TpsArchangelTpsArchangel Member UncommonPosts: 15

Add here Gpotato 's Allods game. In order to be able to kill any monster of your level you need a item called Incense that gives you a "patron" buff.. Anyway if you don;t you will need a 10+ lvl player higher than you to help you kill you quest elites and a party to do the normal quests. Also the distance between capital city and other zones is kinda big and if you don;t have a mount you will be spending hours just walking, why? Because mounts (as incense) are a "Item Shop" items, which means they cost you $. Best part comes here, you have ingame quests that in order to complete you need to buy they'r items from "item shop", also if you are a high lvl 40+ and you die.. You are doomed, why? When you die one of your items will get "cursed" and will become unusable, and in order to be able to enjoy your epic item again you will need to buy a scroll from "item shop" and decurse it.

More examples:

- you need more bag space = Item shop

- you need some buffs, exp boost , etc = item shop

and list can go on.

Anyone that played they'r games can confirm this. Allods is just a release in order to be milked for money till it dies (very soon).

My advice: Stay Away. 

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

SOE games?

I believe that no producer such but profit above the MMO genre.

It seems that they brought Vanguard so that it would not compete against EQ2 as Vanguard was shaping up to be a superior title. If this is really the case then it is a shameful act and has deprived many gamers of enjoying a quailty title that someone else could have developed.

And what they did to SWG.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

I think the OP's real issue is he doesn't want to pay for games, a sadly common mindset these days. Guess what, you have to pay to play.

People keep downloading F2P games while they plan on never spending a dime. Then they complain that there is either advertisements or that it takes a very long time to max level/advance when they don't buy items from the stores.

Guess what, games are a business and they are here to make money. If your goal in life is to play a ton of fun games without ever spending any money or looking at ads, you're in for a rough ride. Stop being cheap and just pay a monthly sub and get an entire fun game without restrictions for less then the cost of going to the movies one time.

• iamspamicusiamspamicus Member UncommonPosts: 114

Have no experience on 1, and 2, but 3 I can  agree with.

Aeria are run by amatuers. They  only care about getting your money. They owed me so many points from  stuff that they never  refunded or responded to in emails. "Ignore it" is what they do best. Also have to  be careful that they don't overcharge you on stuff. - That's how they ended up oweing me  tons of points  and never refunded them to me.

They promise so much  stuff and never deliver. They don't care about moderating their paying customers and let them get away with anything -  spam/offensive chat/ harrassment

- Don't know about the bannning accounts thing since I have never seen it happen to anyone who pays money in the cash shop.

If you never intend to pay them any money, I suppose  there's no harm in playing them, just don't EVER  spend any money in their cash shop or you will be kicking yourself later.