Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for specific game...

KifyiKifyi Member Posts: 4

I want a game that is preferably NOT anime, that has pets, and can build houses.  And not lame pets, like fairy blobs, or minks with mittens.  Like a wolf something.  Basicly a more gritty MMO, not specifically tailored to kids.  (NOT Mortal online.  I hate Star Vault)

This is probably too specific.  :/  but if anyone knows of something like this, or something similar, please post a reply.  :)

I guess basically I want a Runescape only a little better.  Like, even if you can just control WASD or zoom camera in or something, lol

Comments

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828

The best pet class I've seen so far is the Necro in Vanguard.

You can also build houses and boats, and go fishing.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• KifyiKifyi Member Posts: 4

I mean companion pets, more than minion masters.  If the Vanguard necromasters can summon a perma pet then maybe.  I am having trouble finding anything about them.  What about shaman?  Do they have perma pets?

• kamikkazekamikkaze Member Posts: 83

pokemons would be the perfect for u

but there's no mmo of pokemon :/ (yet...)

LOTRO player

Pokemon would not be perfect at all.  1, I don't like pokemon, I'm not 12 anymore.  2, that's anime, I don't like anime and 3, you can't build houses in pokemon lol.  I said I want gritty, fairly realistic.  Pokemon =/= realistic

• EtherniaEthernia Member Posts: 104

WoW   :P

• kamikkazekamikkaze Member Posts: 83

well developed pokemon could not look like anime. And pokemons r based in many real world animals. And(2) pokemon it's not a kids only game. I know many old people who play pokemon for nintendo DS. Its fun :)

but nvm.

so build house and has pets? my best advice would be the sims :/

LOTRO player

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

Originally posted by Kifyi

Pokemon would not be perfect at all.  1, I don't like pokemon, I'm not 12 anymore.  2, that's anime, I don't like anime and 3, you can't build houses in pokemon lol.  I said I want gritty, fairly realistic.  Pokemon =/= realistic

You live with your mom in pokemon at least that's like your real life. lol I'm so joking sorry just had to do it. ^^

I don't know a game that fits your requirements, but I'm interested as well. 

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828

Originally posted by Kifyi

I mean companion pets, more than minion masters.  If the Vanguard necromasters can summon a perma pet then maybe.  I am having trouble finding anything about them.  What about shaman?  Do they have perma pets?

The Necro and Shaman in vanguard both get perma-pets.The Necro pet can be upgraded with body parts you loot from corpses. The Necro also gets to resurrect enemies to act as minions, and eventually gets more low-level perma-pets.

If you like large numbers of perma-pets, you might check out the Mastermind in City of Villains.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

No, large numbers of pets isn't really my thing.  I generally only want one. lol.  I'll check out Vanguard.