Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 (Ultimate Collection) On Steam Today

Rapture618Rapture618 Member Posts: 14

5 dollars is next to nothing and I've been bored so I'm probably gonna pick it up again. I've never made it past the younger levels but anyone wanna get in on this bad boy?

Comments

• vash79vash79 Member UncommonPosts: 72

My friend and I just installed it. We wanted to go back to it while we wait for FF14. For $5 and a free month of playtime you can't beat it!.

• dreamsfadedreamsfade Member UncommonPosts: 339

hows the server populations? end-game etc... will this game eventually die off and shutdown once ff14 is released? i don't want to invest time in something that wont be around for much longer..

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

def not dead.

the games next expansion is spose to be out in a few months, raising the level cap to 99 i believe my old linkshell told me.

• circaencircaen Member UncommonPosts: 34

Im going to pick it up..i played for a bit on the 360, but for 5 bucks i can play this till 14 comes out in my spare time.

• rollcreditrollcredit Member Posts: 2
    And I was gonna buy this just the other day cause I saw it for $10... I see this as a done deal and a way to see what FFXI was all about.
  • XiroXiro Member UncommonPosts: 118

done! gonna get it when i get back from work~ any specific server u guys r going to? like to already know some people when i log on ;D 

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

So for the low cost of $5 someone can give this game to me as a gift on steam (username Aeroangel) AND we can be the bestest leveling buddies ever. Hope someone is interested because I'm broke and I have nothing to do with my time for a couple weeks ^.^ 

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Certainly worth checking out for the price.  I will be on today for sure.   Not a fan of chocobas or whatever they are but I did love FF1-7

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

good offer! buy it now

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• DrughiDrughi Member Posts: 174

damn, 3 months ago i would had bought it as fast as hell!!!

grrr

• AconsarAconsar Member Posts: 262

Originally posted by SgtFrog

good offer! buy it now

Seconded.

Even if you play it for a day, so many single player games released have that or less total play time and cost ten times that.

If you've ever been curious about the game or are looking to time to kill before FFXIV, it's a steal for that price.

• circaencircaen Member UncommonPosts: 34

I Started in the forest looking area... character name circell, it was hard as hell getting this thing going..the playonline thing wouldnt use my card..it was silly..and now i cant figure out how to move..but ima stick with it. i might need to plug in a gamepad to play this.

I got the game (= Any particular server you guys going to play on?

Playing:
    My Rig:

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Originally posted by circaen

..and now i cant figure out how to move..but ima stick with it. i might need to plug in a gamepad to play this.

New Player Guide ~ {Video Tutorials}

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Just bought the game myself to see what the buzz was about and hopefully it helps me understand FF14 better. You guys still got like 30 mins before the sale ends, so I would say buy it ASAP.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Just bought it, thanks! I mean, wtf is 5 bucks? I spend more than that every morning on my crack at the gas station, lol. (A Monster an a Cherry Cheese Danish image)

I've never played FF11, but I'm really looking forward to 14. 

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

With FF14 coming at the end of September, I dont know if it is worth it.
    I mean, when FF14 will come out , the majority of current players will move to it and it will leave FF11 as close to dead

Originally posted by lovechiefs

With FF14 coming at the end of September, I dont know if it is worth it.

I mean, when FF14 will come out , the majority of current players will move to it and it will leave FF11 as close to dead

$5 for one month's worth of entertainment.

How do you figure it's not worth it?

Omg. Wtf is with this registration? 

This is nuts. I've tried like 5 times now and I can't get it registered, this is the most intense registration I've ever seen. 

I really wish the trial didn't require your credit card info. It even says that it doesn't, but then it does? It's bologna. 

Playing:
    My Rig:

• merv808merv808 Member UncommonPosts: 511

too bad i missed the sale, i would have jumped on that. Its back at $10 now, and im still thinking about it