Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• KrisevolKrisevol Member Posts: 47

Send me a PM if you want a 21 day trial.  Also I will give anyone that signs up 100mil isk.  I will verify this on my account page, when you send me a pm or game message saying you signed up.

I used to run these offers all time before mmorpg closed all the threads.

This is legit, my in game character name is Sky Born if you want to talk, but send me a pm here at mmorpg.

Edit:  I check mmorpg randomly thoughout the day, and it might take a few mins to up to a few hours to get a responce.

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

PM for an invite to game, PM again with your character name when you join I will give you 10mill hello gift.

Take in mind after 1st or second week if you really think you are going to subscribe buy learning books and get all learning skills except social up to lvl 4 and the advanced learning skills up to 2-4(your choice its dull) this allows you to progress much much quicker and its better to get it out the way.

Also as soon as you join for real think strongly about getting in a corp this is were the game shines. this game is very social and very mean to the uniitiated.

If you do join PM me again I will give you another gift of 100mil

Good Luck

• darkmoon84darkmoon84 Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by darkmoon84

Originally posted by Aethaeryn

Originally posted by kaladek51

i have 6 keys for the month! I am giving 200mil to whoever subscribes to the game! I have given out over 1.2bil!

i do subscribe before 3 days, but still no isk :(

It could be that they need some time but that is the second time I have seen someone compain about not getting their ISK from the 200mil offer.  Same large red text etc.

still no isk :(

so no isk for me :(

just wanted to say to all new guys to be carefull wich invite they pick up, i got scramed.

i watched only if is new account ( because, same scraming guy can make new and new accounts and scram more ppl )

but no mather that kaladek51 account is old in mmorpg i get scramed.

PS: Can someone of the guys that are senting 10 mils for newbies to sent me isk for skill books, thank you very much !!

ingame nick Mis Moonlight

PS2: Ty to someone called Mr Lander that sent me 15 mil isk in game.

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

wellcome, fly safe.

• rt40rt40 Member UncommonPosts: 29

noticed that ur supposted to PM not write ur email here :) ignore this post thanks. (edit)

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Originally posted by rt40

noticed that ur supposted to PM not write ur email here :) ignore this post thanks. (edit)

Sent.

my ingame name is Lord armadon :) im online atm but i have no idea where to see /tells, some starting isk would be awessome tho i guess ^^ ps graphics are sweet :O

(edit) thx for invite!!!

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Still got my trial invites every month! I rarely ever run out.

Click here for my original post.

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

3 buddy keys here.
    Please PM me your email address and I send you one

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

plenty of buddy keys here for those that are looking, send me a pm and Ill get you taken care of.

would love that isk donation so many was talking about to get things rolling :) im afraid i have no idea who invited me tho..

ingame name lord armadon :)

cheers

PM for an invite to game, PM again with your character name when you join I will give you 10mill hello gift.

Take in mind after 1st or second week if you really think you are going to subscribe buy learning books and get all learning skills except social up to lvl 4 and the advanced learning skills up to 2-4(your choice its dull) this allows you to progress much much quicker and its better to get it out the way.

Also as soon as you join for real think strongly about getting in a corp this is were the game shines. this game is very social and very mean to the uniitiated.

If you do join PM me again I will give you another gift of 100mil

Good Luck

Originally posted by icelander

Originally posted by icelander

another 5 left for this month

how to get them ?

1. Pm me on private for key with your email

2. Register trial, criate a char and sent me his nick on PM

3. Get 10 mil isk just to get started

4. Play 21 days free time

5. If like the game sub

6.after sub sent me pm again here and get 100 mil isk.

why i do this ?

because if you sub i get 1 month free time

everyone here do.

if need help about the game, sent me pm ( no mather if you have sub, trial or anythink ) i`m gona sent packet of links with usefull information about the game

4 invites left

• slashbeastslashbeast Member Posts: 533

PM for trial invite. 3 left - 100 mill ISk on sign up.

• oddel321oddel321 Member Posts: 8

Bunches of keys left go ahead and message me your email adress.If you sign up I will pay 150 MILLION isk. Which is a good amount .

• darkmoon84darkmoon84 Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by Aethaeryn

Originally posted by kaladek51

i have 6 keys for the month! I am giving 200mil to whoever subscribes to the game! I have given out over 1.2bil!

i do subscribe before 3 days, but still no isk :(

It could be that they need some time but that is the second time I have seen someone compain about not getting their ISK from the 200mil offer.  Same large red text etc.

still no isk :(

so no isk for me :(

just wanted to say to all new guys to be carefull wich invite they pick up, i got scramed.

i watched only if is new account ( because, same scraming guy can make new and new accounts and scram more ppl )

but no mather that kaladek51 account is old in mmorpg i get scramed.

PS: Can someone of the guys that are senting 10 mils for newbies to sent me isk for skill books, thank you very much !!

ingame nick Mis Moonlight

PS2: Ty to someone called Mr Lander that sent me 15 mil isk in game.

it seems that for EVE scramming is ok, i  wrote mails to the guy Sply Smug'lor but no responce.

so carefull guys to not get scramed.

i`ll not post here anymore.

• pythonxzpythonxz Member Posts: 9

I have 2 buddy invites left.  Please email me at [email protected] for an invite.  

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

I want to try Eve so  I would i really appreciate it if I get a 21day trial invite at [email protected]

Many thanks.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• westmarchwestmarch Member Posts: 21

Invite sent :)

• wgatlinwgatlin Member Posts: 57

Originally posted by fivoroth

I want to try Eve so  I would i really appreciate it if I get a 21day trial invite at [email protected]

Many thanks.

Sent. Convo me in game if you need help, or have questions.

Bucky

Originally posted by fivoroth

Many thanks.

invite sent.

PS: ups didnot saw the previous post.

pick his invite, sry for doublesenting.

• ArgetlalmArgetlalm Member Posts: 2

Hi guys! I want to try playing eve too. Can i get an invite? my email is: [email protected] 

i want to try some 3d sci-fi MMORPG for a change.. getting tired of Ragnarok Chaos =P

Originally posted by Argetlalm

Hi guys! I want to try playing eve too. Can i get an invite? my email is: [email protected] 

i want to try some 3d sci-fi MMORPG for a change.. getting tired of Ragnarok Chaos =P

Sent

• esw777esw777 Member Posts: 13

I have 4 keys left, pm me ur email and ill send u one.  Once ingame feel free to contact me for questions, ect!

• Darb420Darb420 Member Posts: 34

send me one my way esw