Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soul of the Ultimate Nation! Major Update! Coming Soon

S.U.N (Soul of the Ultimate Nation):

S.U.N is a Free Game and going to be the best MMORPG

-It have 4 Classes:

Berserker:

Skill Expertness: defender, berserk

Valkyrie:

Skill Expertness: offensive, summon

Dragon Knight:

Skill Expertness: combat, dragonic

Elementalist:

Skill Expertness: ether, circle

a individual Character creation!

Features:

The Battle Zone:

Description

- System which allows users to create battle zones to clear a mission or level up their characters.

- When battle zone is created map settings and details can be selected by the user.

Creating Battle Maps

- Create battle maps at villages or worlds by player's choice.

- By encountering battle zone NPCs posted at villages, users are provided with information on the battle map and its geography. Players can choose from different options displayed on the battle zone interface.

- Battle maps are divided into mission and competitive hunting maps.

Creating & Closing Maps

Creating and Moving into Maps

- All character above level 5 can click on the battle zone NPCs in the village and create maps in the lobby interface.

- By encountering battle zone NPCs posted at villages, users are provided with information on the battle map and its geography. Players can choose from different options displayed on the battle zone interface.

- Player character is always moved back to villages when they die during battle or leave the party during mission or hunting.

Closing Maps

- Competitive hunting maps disappear 1 minute after all users have left the map.

- Mission maps disappear 1 minute after all users have left the map and 10 seconds after clearing the mission.

Mission Maps

- Missions follow the game scenario story plot, game story is automatically completed without separately receiving quests.

- Missions are strategically structured to offer role playing game excitement.

- Players can control objects, traps, and facilities within the mission maps.

- After a mission is cleared, EXP, items, game money (currency: Heims) are given. Same missions can be cleared repeatedly for winning such rewards.

Competitive Hunting Maps

- Simple maps for leveling up characters.

- Focused on hunting various monsters, suitable for obtaining experience points and items.

- Players can set limits on the number of party members, party member's level, classes and rewards.

Guild:

Guild Level Name Members Prerequisites
1 LEGION 20 Guild master level 20 / 100,000 Heims
2 KNIGHTS 40 UP points submitted by members / 5 million Heims
3 GUARDIANS 60 UP points submitted by members / 30 million Heims
4 CRUSADERS 80 UP points submitted by members / 90 million Heims

Guild Level Special Conditions
1 Basic functions including guild creation/enrollment/expulsion/withdrawal/Dismissal
2 Guild Notice is available / use guild storehouse / Corps system availabl
3 Allowed to register guild mark/Alliance or Allying with and opening hostilities against other guilds/Can extend 1 slot in Guild storage

And much more Stuff!

VISIT US !  sunonline.webzen.com/

CHEERS!!

Karneol aka. adb**

Comments

• jdkskipjdkskip Member UncommonPosts: 120

Would be nice, if you didn't have to re-install the game every time you wanted to play, lol

• KarneolKarneol Member Posts: 2

what do you mean with reinstall, the whole game?

heres a guide:

install the client.

download the manual patch

go to website and log in.. when you click on stargame, it lets you install the gamestarter, download it and install.

after that, restart your PC.

if you haven't patch yet the manual patch, you run it before clickng startgame.

if the launcher not appear after clickng startgame... try other web browser.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    Originally posted by jdkskip

Would be nice, if you didn't have to re-install the game every time you wanted to play, lol

what sort of issues are you having with it? 

I ran into some patching problems after the last patch in the OP.  I basically had to let it do its thing instead of trying to re-run it or spamming start.  Theres a pretty long thread on the ijji forums for various fixes for these issues.  I would have thought they were sorted out by now.

• ergzergz Member Posts: 3

Too bad they've been breaking the game with every update, before they fixed the last update we went almost a week without being able to heal while sitting down which is the only way to restore sp because sp pots are random drop. and then  dragon transformation was all jacked up say I were to go out of range you wouldnt be able to see me in transform, and I'd get all glitchy and jump all over the map. don't get me wrong I love the game the grind isn't really anything you can get to 60 fairly fast I've been holding off because I've been farming ac which sucks but is well worth it, so anyone complaining about it hasnt really seen the rewards,,,

• theconfutertheconfuter Member Posts: 8

This game fails because no matter how many quests there are or how fast you level or how strong you are, in the end there was no purpose for it. There is NO good pvp to really show off. So instead of thinking of new quests and areas, first fix the pvp because this is just boring.