Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF F2P Non-child looks graphic game

davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

I'm looking for a F2P with 

- A mature comunity

- Not such a grind based game

- I like PvP, but I'ld preffer not to be the most important part of the game (maybe Faction). RvR is good too.

- Very group based, Lot's of PvE grouping and social comunity - group oriented game

-  The graphics are important. I'ld preffer realistic graphics like historical games. etc. (Doesn't matter if is 2D 3D)

- Not to be cashshop depending

I know this is difficult to find this kind of game for a F2P but I just can't play most P2P's cause I'm from Venezuela, and our dollar's plan is just not good.

Thanks and sorry if I have mistakes, but I need more practice with my english.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by davidbzr

I know this is difficult to find this kind of game for a F2P but I just can't play most P2P's cause I'm from Venezuela, and our dollar's plan is just not good.

I don't think you are going to survive this fact, and Vindictus is coming out this fall, it aims at being pretty awesome.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

Mmm I'ld like you to try at least cause in the other hand I don't have much of a player experience, even thoug I'd read about most games active now.

The one I see the most compatible with me is DDO, it seems like the best F2P that it is, Lotro looks good but I just preffer not to play it at beta.

Maybe a list of somes you would recomend that have at least (Social comunity, Mature graphics and not much Grind?) thanks.

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

Su ingles es mas mejor que mi espanol.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• Greyhawk4x4Greyhawk4x4 Member UncommonPosts: 480

Mmm I'ld like you to try at least cause in the other hand I don't have much of a player experience, even thoug I'd read about most games active now.

The one I see the most compatible with me is DDO, it seems like the best F2P that it is, Lotro looks good but I just preffer not to play it at beta.

Maybe a list of somes you would recomend that have at least (Social comunity, Mature graphics and not much Grind?) thanks.

Based upon your criteria, I would say you are right on the money with DDO. I recently returned and I have to say that the game has a lot going for it now.

Originally posted by Skooma2

Su ingles es mas mejor que mi espanol.

Supongo que un gracias estaría bien como respuesta, a lo que sea que quisiste decir ;)

Por cierto no conocía usuarios habla hispana en esta comunidad, ¿me ayudas tu con un juego? ¿que andas jugando?

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

Martial Empires is worth a look, the graphics for a f2p are amazing. has just gone into commerical release and the community is pretty large and active. Good game :)

Originally posted by eagle4x4

Based upon your criteria, I would say you are right on the money with DDO. I recently returned and I have to say that the game has a lot going for it now.

Thanks. And I think I'll go by your subjestion, do you think it will be a problem If I ask you for some help inside game?, maybe have you in my friend list for any doubt :)

• aletremaletrem Member Posts: 5

I would suggest Fantasy Earth Zero. Just try it.

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

DDO is the only one that fits the bill really.

There is a bit of a pvp scene, but its just for fun really, not serious.  Definatly worth a download and try.

• andreika111andreika111 Member UncommonPosts: 88

Face of mankind would be a game for you if you are into Sci-Fi genre

Originally posted by aletrem

No thanks, it looked good when it came out, but after a while it just seem as another child game. I liked the Final Fantasy air that it has, but I think that's it. If anyone can send me a link for a good review, maybe a video review for this game I'll appreciate :)

• bugse82bugse82 Member UncommonPosts: 184

Agree with previous posts.

Try DDO.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

If anyone can send me a link for a good review, maybe a video review for this game I'll appreciate :)

Fantasy Earth Zero review

• Lexe01Lexe01 Member Posts: 97

wow good find hehe

Originally posted by sfly2000

Neverwinter Nights 1

Lol, seriously?.

• sfly2000sfly2000 Member Posts: 168

Yes.

Or tell me another game where can play multiplayer and actually have real roleplay interaction between players...(fantasy game).

Originally posted by pl3dge

Martial Empires is worth a look, the graphics for a f2p are amazing. has just gone into commerical release and the community is pretty large and active. Good game :)

The graphics are pretty good but I just hated the presentation video, too comercial like a trap for dumb people, just like MTV now a days. I don't see how is not another better graphics but same shit game.

Would you tell me? thanks.

Originally posted by sfly2000

Yes.

Or tell me another game where can play multiplayer and actually have real roleplay interaction between players...(fantasy game).

I think I never said nothing about real roleplay interaction, I actually don't like that kind of things. But thanks for your suggestion, NWN1 is a really good game, I just got bored of it.

Originally posted by Khrymson

If anyone can send me a link for a good review, maybe a video review for this game I'll appreciate :)

Fantasy Earth Zero review

That just prove my point and make me not want to even try it. Thank you.

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351

Requiem Bloodymare was a fun little F2P game for what it was.The characters look like anime characters or something but the combat was cool and the blood and gore was a nice addition.It has everything your other f2p games have.It had plenty of pve and pvp(tho pvp was over-run with cash shop noobs who cant compete without blowing real money on their free toon)

It had Nightmare zones too which were pretty cool(at nightime elite monsters came out and if you wasn't in an area you was meant to be in you got owned lol)I cant remember much else about it.When i played i think you had your 3 classes to pick from pretty much.Rogue...Warrior and of course caster/priest.You should check it out if you are tired of your typical elves and dwarves.