Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your best mission results

Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

OK time to do some posing boys and girls and post those results that make you moist! I had to post this as it's been burning a hole in my hard drive since I got it,

Was a PvP payload mission, got my turret set up in the room at the second point. We were defending and I kept that turret alive and wasted fools like nobody's business! Of course it's a team game and you need a good team to get good results but this is my one moment of glory :P

Any results you'd like to /flex for all to see? Then post them and we can measure our buffs ;)

Agricola

EDIT: put larger image in.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

Comments

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

This one time I ran with 3 drones instead of 2 + PT and completely decimated the other team, roamed most of the match with my medic friend.. I think I topped almost everything. I should do this more often! (Scramble)

o/

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• I played with and against you abouit 5 times the other day (you were a level 42 robo and i was level 27) and I outdamaged you by about 20% using a 3 drone build.

Since I start using it I routinely get 2nd or 1st in damage.  Have scored well over 160k damage in some mataches

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

OK bitches can anyone who plays legit top this?

My all time highest assists, was a payload merc mission. So where are yours? Screen shot or it didn't happen!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

Its pretty easy to get a high kill count with all the newbies playing atm. Here's a SS from a guy i used to play against ages ago. This match is when the trial first start and GA had an influx of new players. You'll notice the medic at the bottom has 53 assists as well.