Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood Sports for $17.99 @ Steam...Questions

shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253

I've been eyeballing FE since it came out and I recently gave the trial a shot again to decide if I wanted to buy the game. What exactly is Blood Sports? I read that it is supposed to be an add on expansion, but on Steam it does not say that anywhere. Do I need to buy the original game then buy this to be where I should be? I am thoroughly confused if the game is really $17.99 now or if this is just an error.

Comments

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

Bloodsports was a free mini-expansion, the version Steam are offering contains the full game, plus patch 1.4 (Bloodsports and Deadfall).

Buying the "Bloodsports" version just means less patching. My game folder grew from 2.3gb at release to 6.2gb after several patches (including Bloodsports), so it really will cut down on time waiting to get into the game.

The pistol reward fromSteam is nice, but if you didn't mind paying a few extra dollars, you get a better reward for buying direct from Fallen Eartth (the classy feathered top hat).