Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

1 new instance
    2 new raid bosses

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476
    Chat bubbles and it's easier to get drunk in-game.image
  • jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Read the release notes. Many features were not in the realease notes though. I liked the patch except the fact that mobs (not sure if all or just some) now get into water to chase after you.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Don't forget all the extra action bars/slots.  I gotta wonder if a lot of people are missing out on these.

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

When your pets follow you into water, they all actually have swim emotes now...Except the flying ones just look like their flying.

Training is more expensive, and the other night, the central servers were having a small problem with lag. But it was easter and it's kinda to be expected.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Originally posted by LoStCaUz3

When your pets follow you into water, they all actually have swim emotes now...Except the flying ones just look like their flying.
    Training is more expensive, and the other night, the central servers were having a small problem with lag. But it was easter and it's kinda to be expected.

what you mean training is more expensive? by patch notes they decreased training costs for almost everybody (was just warrior the only one?)

At least my druid (level 27) got a hefty reduction of 15 silver per skill next level. (from 60 to 45)

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by LoStCaUz3

the central servers were having a small problem with lag. But it was easter and it's kinda to be expected.

And its not  Easter right now and there still having the same problems with lag and server outages.. Just like they did last night and the night before that and the night before that and and ( you can go back to release with this....)

Good game but terrible terrible tech issues...Even after the server transfers they recently had and my server taking a big hit in the population due to this transfer, it continues to be crappy... Nothing like spending 2 hours running a intance and as you near the end you see Server Shutdown in 15:00 mins... 10 seconds later (and I kid you not) Server Shutdown in 3:00 mins.....

Hell I already cancelled 2 days ago, and cannot and will not recommend anyone to comeback or even  come to this game.. But hell most wont listen which is good in a way, since the best way to kill a game is to get as many people to play it (so they can hate it) as possible. In the end I think Blizzard will own themselves do to Tech issues... Blizzard will end up becomming the new AO if you ask me, a game with all types of potential but one that put the dagger in its own back.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• SaragothSaragoth Member Posts: 84

::::12::

Originally posted by Wickes
    BTW, Saragoth, it's just a guess ... but I'd bet you were banned for bad language.