Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Differences to EVE

2»

Comments

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

Originally posted by  Blane Xero 

• A chat that doesn't absorb all text input when it is not focus.

• The ability to activate all weapons at once (Regardless of type) from the get-go (SPACEBAR IS ALPHA WOO)

• Decent module buttons & timers (As of recent patch), They're actually visible!

• Chats are all closable, including corp chat.

• The targetting overlay at a "locked" target actually has some useful information, instead of being a useless crosshair.

BestSigEver :P

• xuitonxuiton Member Posts: 133

^ they the only differences then?

This game has caught my interest and i have applied for beta. However, i have just been looking at some videos and I am not liking the UI looking the complete same as EVE and the robots just look like tiny things, as if to say instead of a some elf, we have a robot.

Even the action bar looks exactly the same as EVE

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by Gabby-air

Originally posted by TheHatter

Originally posted by Rockgod99

Originally posted by TheHatter

Game is unplayable for me atm. Looks like it could be a pretty solid competitor to EVE, once they get everything working smoothly. But, it's still pretty far from that.

Unplayable? The game runs on a toaster.

MY laptop that can't even play Eve can run perpetuum.

My Home PC which was a budget pc six years ago runs Perpetuum on mostly medium/high settings.

The game is very easy to play if you played Eve before, the Pve is solid and npcs are extremely challenging.

The core gameplay, combat, graphics, animations, UI are all done really well.

The skill system is a pleasure to behold. Seriously this game may be barebones compared to Eve but compare it to the other sandbox games released the last two+ years and its game of the year material lol!!!!!

I was talking about the state the game is right now, the quality of it. I'm sure it will get better eventually, but it's just not there yet for me.

I can play any game on the market on max settings on my desktop and my laptop can play any game at med at least.

Yeh same problem here, i have to tone the graphics down quite a bit to make it playable.

i run max