Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG suggestions - Urgent

2»

Comments

• shoodayshooday Member Posts: 1

Not sure why my last post didn't get posted....anyways...

EQ2 worked for me and my wife, and quite an achievement considering that she never liked to play, watch or actively participate in any Video Game I showed her. We both currently duo a Guardian/Druid and we're enjoying every minute of it!
    My hats off to EQ2 for accomplishing for me that which I thought simply NOT possible!
    ::::08::

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

City of Heroes.

Even peoples that dislike the costumes working and lips colors find it fun to design quite a few outfits.

At start she pick an archtype(class), primary and secondary power, then everytime she level she add 1 power or improve an existing power.  Simple, efficient, FAST...and you always have the little motivation to get to the next level, you dont get stuffed at any level, the progression cant be more steady and constant.

The game will be very nice for you to duo with her a lot and grab up to 6 others players if you want(althougth groups of 3-4 are what work best).

1 of you could be a scrapper(a ranger that outtank most tanks in others games) or a tanker(ultimate tanking machine, a fire tanker can help nicely to kill minions and usually keep aggro wonderfully).  The other could be anything, althought if the scrapper is not a regen, you really should consider something with some healing or at least to take the secondary power to heal a little.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Originally posted by Azathoth
    Originally posted by kmimmorpg
    Why the urgency?

Cause he's tired of hearing her bitch. That's like a 911 in my limited Yellow Pages.

I feel exactly the same way about my husband. And I've found that "OMG! STFU, hon!" doesn't go to far toward making things better when he starts getting wound up.

As for the original poster's concerns, WoW might be ok. It's simple, but possibly a little repetitive for her. Exp at lower levels (haven't played any higher than 25 myself) is best done via questing, so there's always something to do, and most of it isn't very complicated.

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• softscent40softscent40 Member UncommonPosts: 10

hi guys all i can say is my first mmorpg was LIneage2 my husband an i played this  together an enjoyed the teaming an parting we could do together ..... many of months of enjoyable fun an many laffs e enjoyed together that is the game i suggest  as a husband an wife team that u can enjoy together.....look for softerone an monsterelf if u decide too play ...enjoy

image softerone  a Lineage 2  lover forever