Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's been added since launch :)

TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

I was a beta tester and when the game launched I was a bit disappointed. In fact, I never got the game...until now. Massively.com had a give away a few months ago and I was fortunate enough to get a free copy of the game (so I have zero room to complain)

I must say that the game has taken a serious turn for the better snce beta. The lag has improved significantly, not perfect but light years better then the beta. (I am a service member who plays from Germany) and there is a pretty impressive list of additions.

Here is a cut and paste from a few promotional emails I've recieved over the months. I don't know if other stuff has been added so feel free to let me know if there is more.

• Camps -- Build your own camp in the wasteland to spawn NPCs, a vault and access in-game mail!

• Taverns -- These former GlobalTech bunkers have been re-opened to the public and are a great place to mingle, grab some drinks, kick-back and enjoy the buff that comes with it!

• Gambling -- The Travelers' favorite past-time! Try your luck on blackjack and Slots. (that's right, you can lose all your money gambling in the bunkers)

• Environmental Enhancements -- The wasteland just got prettier! New kick ass environmental graphics improve the appearance of terrain, scrub, sky and fog!

• Blood Sports: Think you have what it takes? Test your combat skills and battle against opponents in solo or group play in Assault, Deathmatch, Survival or Capture the Flag! Earn Deathtoll in intense PvP battles and upgrade to new gear! (starting at level 5-10)

• Pets: It can get lonely out there in the wasteland—spend a few chips and get a Wasteland Mutt! (not the item shop dog, this one is on the mount vendor and cost 3 or 4 blue chips)

• Weather System: After an intense battle with the Outsiders, clones of the Province prevailed in defeating their attempt to flood the wasteland. Although the battle was won, the effects remain. Storms are a frequent occurrence in the Province, so be sure to keep an eye on the skies!

• Serendipity System: Greater awards await explorers! Keep an eye out for rare mob or creature spawns in your travels—they grant you something special for your efforts. Remember, these guys won’t be easy to take down—you might need to bring friends!

• Limited Fast Travel System: The Vistas and Techs have enabled clones to travel to select locations in the Province...at a price. 

• Clan Wars System: Declare war against other clans, wager on the winner and claim Deathtoll!

• Over 500 new Achievements: How bad-ass are you? Let your achievements speak for themselves!

• The Expansive Territory of Deadfall: The mystery of LifeNet, the truth about Shiva’s Favored and the excitement of 130+ new missions all in one place!

Additionally they are working to add more in the future, Sector 4 is on the way in a few months and housing was mentioned, color for vehicles is coming soon also.

I just wish the combat wasn't so clunky and the animations were a bit better. Oh well, you can't have everything.

Comments

• GiosyncGiosync Member Posts: 108

I'll probably hop on back to the game when I get the money to. :)

I'm free on Friday.