Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is WoW's review from MMORPG.com?

BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

Everquest 2 got thiers after a 1 or 2 months I believe.  War of Worldcraft is already 4+ months old with no review.  I noticed all the other online mags and paper magazines giving WoW game of the year awards after just playing it for only a few days or few weeks.  Which to me made no sense and only fueled the craze and fanfair. 

Luckily for Blizzard, all the reviews and awards were inked and dry before the S-storm of problems that plaqued them til now even.

Well just want to know where is the review of this game from MMORPG.com?  With all the problems and well boredom after a few months of rollercoster grindage of WoW.  What would the MMORPG.com review say about it now, that other kool-aid reviewers blindly praised a game they truly didn't play.

Comments

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Originally posted by BarryManilow
    Everquest 2 got thiers after a 1 or 2 months I believe. War of Worldcraft is already 4+ months old with no review. I noticed all the other online mags and paper magazines giving WoW game of the year awards after just playing it for only a few days or few weeks. Which to me made no sense and only fueled the craze and fanfair.
    Luckily for Blizzard, all the reviews and awards were inked and dry before the S-storm of problems that plaqued them til now even.
    Well just want to know where is the review of this game from MMORPG.com? With all the problems and well boredom after a few months of rollercoster grindage of WoW. What would the MMORPG.com review say about it now, that other kool-aid reviewers blindly praised a game they truly didn't play.

They are too busy playing?

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Yeah they are too busy playing WoW and enjoying the so called grind and boredom(LOL) in order to pause and review atm.

Thanks for trolling by though.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

jeez, you have it with "game magazines gave WoW the award after a few days of playing" even if you know it is utterly false. Magazines had been playing the final beta and closed beta for months. So much for "a few days".

Plus is not that WoW got the "special treatment". ALL MMorpgs are valuated in the same way (with Beta slots for press people) and all of them get reviewed at same time. But i guess i am wasting my breath with Barry as i ususally do. *sigh and ponder on this fanatic WoW-hatism of recent days*

As for MMorpg review, no idea how the Official reviews are handled, so maybe they have no one qualified at the moment? or who knows?

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

I think BarryManilow's obsession with WoW is bordering on unhealthy. When I don't like certain games, I don't play them I don't post everyday about them and spam their forums.