Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RO 2

SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

RO 2 looks like the coolest game I'ev scene for a while. The graphics are amazing, they pull off an anime enviroment (Note: Not that cheezy crap u see in DBZ games like DBZ Bodukai or however the f%%# u spell it) if you want to veiw it just google 'Ragnarok Online 2' and you'll find somthing. The graphics are amazing, I can't wait for it. I'm temporarly quitting RO just because I am sick of it lol, its getting old :/. I may level my falcon hunter a little but thats it. When RO2 comes ima go back to 24/7 game play agian, for now.. my time lies in Lineage 2.

====
lol.
====

Comments

• aggnaraggnar Member Posts: 1

http://ftp.gameshot.net/gameshot/download/pcmovie/rag2.wmv

i got the R2 movie.. ihve read somwhere that it's not an online game only 1 player game perhaps smthing like .hack...<correct me if i wrong> but gravity do pretty awesome thing .. they change RO to 3d and if it really become an MMORPG . its going to be cooo~l

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

No, its multiplayer, the whole ''non-multiplayer'' rumor came about some fanbois thinking the graphics were to good to be multiplayer. Maybe you saw the same forum as me, they had a topic about it being 1 player and gave out the same link as you. Every other topic about RO 2 I see on forums people give alot of evidence of it being mutliplayer, besides.. why would it be single player? doesent make sense, here is this company notorious for MMORPG, and competing in a MMORPG market, yet they make a single player game? wouldnt make sense.

====
    lol.
    ====

• WizGamerWizGamer Member UncommonPosts: 402
    I believe you are talking about the forum on OnRPG.com...
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I saw screens in some korean site last night

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    I saw screens in some korean site last night

care to share some links?

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by Seasonz
    No, its multiplayer, the whole ''non-multiplayer'' rumor came about some fanbois thinking the graphics were to good to be multiplayer. Maybe you saw the same forum as me, they had a topic about it being 1 player and gave out the same link as you. Every other topic about RO 2 I see on forums people give alot of evidence of it being mutliplayer, besides.. why would it be single player? doesent make sense, here is this company notorious for MMORPG, and competing in a MMORPG market, yet they make a single player game? wouldnt make sense.

while i don't really like this guy, he makes a valid point. besides... it's not really 'RO2' without the 'O'. the 'O' isn't actually in the trailer however... well let's just hope that gravity doesn't screw up again >.>

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

online is beneath the title. you just cant see it.. I can see it but i can't make it out.. but it definitly does say online [somone bootlegd a convention video and it said online :P ]

====
    lol.
    ====

• ChaxChax Member Posts: 11

i still dont like playing "animeish" games. i do like anime tho.

*ph33r*

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Lets hope armor and customization will be better.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • duda25duda25 Member Posts: 21

YESSS...I am a little bit sick of ragnarok1 ...but with this great new i am crazy to put hands on ragnarokII.

Ppl Please if you know more informations about the game(movies,screens,intresstingtext)write in this topic to we know new thing PLEASE

ThanksToAll.     

RAGNAROK FOREVER!!!!!         image                                                                                                                            

• tarcher123tarcher123 Member Posts: 34
    They have a RO2?
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    It is definetly going to be an mmo.  Personally I want much more gameplay out of it.  It would be a crime to have a game as beautiful as that be boring.
  • grey-baragrey-bara Member Posts: 10

for gaming the game play is lame because gravity was lazy and decided to make most of all the gameplay point and click, theres no urgency and the game is slow, you cant even run around freely,

if RO2 uses a more console style movement like PSO or megaman X7 then it will be cool,

its the differenace between running around an enemies attacks doging and attacking, to just watching your character fight because youve used ctrl +click to attack. you can still do all these things and have it be an RPG too, just look at seiken densetsu series

RO2 needs to be like FFCC, theres a great game,

• soujiro14soujiro14 Member Posts: 29

Just saw the trailer, looks strikingly similar to Squenix's upcoming MMO Radiata Stories. Even so, making the turn to full 3d is awesome...that and the current visuals aren't on par with other current MMO's. I'm gonna miss the 2d-sprites though.

• ArkioArkio Member Posts: 27
    RO2....ROSE? ....hope it is better then rose i will say.