Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG or Eve Online?

Hey there,

I have Eve Online and i am thinking of starting it again.

Btw, is SWG any good?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• webBear1000webBear1000 Member Posts: 301

Eve Online is superb but a little to complex for my tiny brain!

If you like stupid backgrounds made up by the beardy wierdo Lucas then I guess you'll find SWG pretty good.

How can a republic have leaders that are princesses?

----------------------------------
    Don't jump off the roof Dad
    You'll make a hole in the yard
    ----------------------------------

• PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Just stopped playing eve and went to SWG.

The diff?

Im using a joystick for space combat and im completly addicted now.Dont get me wrong EvE is a great game.If your gonna play it you need to be ready to go long term.

I think BOTH games are really good and are the best on the market atm.

But the combination of space exploration with going "planetside" for me is a very immersive experience in SWG.Sure both games pretty much allow you to learn any skill ya really want making for unique characters.
    But i can unlearn a skill in SWG allowing me to try new things without much penalty or starting a new character.

One thing id like to see in SWG is the Hutt faction become reality.

Imagine this scenario:

Your a smuggler going to an area of space to meet a contact that has some blackmarket goods.The deal is done and your on the way to sell the items in question.All of a sudden an imperial patrol wants you to stop so they may inspect your cargohold.

Jump to lightspeed destination Tatooine.You arrive in orbit safely and go planetside to meet the "customer"buying the goods from you.Keep in mind you have declared your faction "overt"with the Hutts.This means its open PvP whereever you go.Walking into a certain notorious cantina in Mos Eisley an imperial patrol opens fire on you.

They had been alerted to your arrival.

This is almost where the game is now i just wish they could make the Hutts a declarable faction.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)