Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero 108: Online: iPad? No, YOUPad Contest Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gamania and Hero 108: Online have announced that the game has officially entered its open beta phase of development. North American players reaching level 25 during open beta will have the chance to win a 16Gb iPad as well as a ton of virtual prizes.

Gamania has been raising the bar by making Hero: 108 Online the most user-friendly and fun gaming experience for all players. There will be a half-million DVDs circulating through various magazines around the world, covering multiple genres (Kids, Animation, Gaming), so that players can bypass the game download and installation process. In addition, throughout the open beta, Game Masters will be in-game running a slew of fun, interactive events in-game, as well as on the official forums and Facebook page.

Interested to find out more? Head to the official site and keep in mind that you will need the 'beanfun' plug-in to play. It will automatically alert you to the install.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NecromageNecromage Member UncommonPosts: 69

It's bad when a company has to bait players. This right here tells me that this game is another cookie-cutter mmo and not worth my time.

A real gaming company relies on proper advertizing and word of mouth.

What Ever You Do

• ChaosIncChaosInc Member Posts: 112

Have to agree.  This is a obvious, sad move.

NEWS FLASH! PAYING THE SUB IN F2P = NO DIFFERENCE THAN P2P GAMES!

Why the hell can't the whiners comprehend this?

• NecromageNecromage Member UncommonPosts: 69

We will just have to wait for the next competent person to make a game Chaos. Until then I think I'm going to look at googles homepage for awhile witch is and always be more intresting then "Cookie Cutter 108"

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a new Ipad but rather rip my eyes from there bloody sockets in fear of me being right. I mean if you want to buy gamer then I am for sell, give me $500(Price of Ipad) and I'll play your game to lvl 25 then still tell you it blows.

Something tells me no one is going to defend this game or idea so I'll get back to my "google watching"

What Ever You Do