Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... what's going on?

EvleprechaunEvleprechaun Member Posts: 14

Alright. I've known about Guild Wars for quite some time thinking it was a great game and I should get it. Eventually, I started hearing Beta testers call it crud.

So... convince me. Is it really gonna scratch up to par with the rest of the games?

imageimageimage

Comments

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

its a good game... try it out before you buy it so you know its what your looking for... i enjoyed it

• devilman9889devilman9889 Member Posts: 24

i personally love it... the pvp is amazing but i love the pve, it has a nice story line to it too.

• vampirismvampirism Member Posts: 33

Any beta testers who call the game crud are probably looking at the beta as if it were the final product, in the beta there are still kinks to be wored out, and you are only previewing a portion of the game. So as good as it is now, its only going to be alot better when the game is released with all of its features and values.

-AwSoMeST-

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307
    Yes there should be more customization all around and devs are working on free expansion already
  • AramoireAramoire Member Posts: 11

They'll probably have more customization when it actually comes out. Even if it doesn't, i'm not complainin, FFXI was the last mmo that I played soo....yeah lol. I just can't wait till the next beta event. So far I am really impressed with this game, I've been trying out different mmo trials, but haven't really liked any of the ones that I have tried.

I just can't wait to play some more, three days isn't enough for me ^_^

• EvleprechaunEvleprechaun Member Posts: 14

Excellent. Thanks for the reinforcement. No I can shove this in my friends' faces and call them liars.

lol. I wouldnt do that.

(yes I would)

imageimageimage

• EvleprechaunEvleprechaun Member Posts: 14

Are you calling my friends liars?!?!?

Well, obviously they are. And I'll shove this in all their faces and LAUGH!

No... I wouldn't do that.

(Yes I would.)

imageimageimage